16~Lovley Ireland

Niall's P.O.V

I went to take a nap and Emma decided that she didn't want to be left out so she came to are old room and woke me up.

"Uncle Ni why do you have to go to sleep right now".Emma said coming over to my side of the king sized bed.

"Cause I'm tired You don't have to,go play".I said and tryed to go back to sleep cause I'm super tired.

"But I wanna cuddle with you!".She said stomping her little foot.

"Emma don't stomp your foot granny and grandad's room is right under us and if he hast to come up here and tell you to stop,Your lil bum is gonna be red,Under stand".I said just when I started to close my eyes I heard.

STOMP

"Emma quit grandad is not in the mood and nether am I".I said to get her to stop so I could get some sleep.

"No I don't wanna".Emma said what is gotten in to her normally she would be scared and stop but she didn't I think Pari's rubbing off on her to much!

"Emma shamrock,you stop right now or else".I said with my eyes wide open.

"Or else what?".She said sassy wonder where she got that from Louis!

"Or else your bum is gonna be red".I said stern and smacked her bum so she would get the point.

"Okay I'll stop".She said shy and climbed in front of me and the rolled off of me to the other side of the bed.

"Really?".I said and she giggled for a little and relaxed a little more.

Louis's P.O.V

Pari and I are at Niall's parents house and so are the rest of the boys and Emma.

Bobby and Maura went to actually,I don't know where they went.I'm kinda happy there not here cause Pari's Bin a pain in the bum and she's rubbing off Emma so Emma's being a brat too and not listening to any of us.I looked over at the stair case to see Emma run down and sit on the bottom step probably doing some time out and Harry right behind her.

"Emma why are you in time out".I heard Harry asked Emma.I was still looking over there because it's kinda interesting.

She didn't answer him and stuck her tongue out at him and spit in his face.

"Emma shamrock you have not Ben listening to any of us lately what has gotten in to you,Spitting is not okay".He said and smacked her hand.See were trying not to spank them so much because if we do it for everything then it won't have much effect on it when we have to do it for the little stuff.

"Owwie uncle Harry".Emma said and rubbed her hand.

"I asked you a question,Emma shamrock".Harry said to Emma.Emma didn't answer him and just started to pout.

SMACK

"Owwie stop it".Emma cryed out in discomfort.

"Answer me,Emma shamrock".

Harry said getting a little frustrated.

"I-I thought it w-would be fun to be b-bad".Emma sniffled out.

"Ya we'll is it fun to get you hand smacked?".Harry said as calmly as he could but still firm.

"N-no".She said and started to cry in to her green Ireland sweatshirt.

"Great answer boo come here".Harry said and pulled her on to his lap while he hugged a crying 10 year old.

I wonder why she got in trouble?Oh we'll I gotta get ready for my date with Eleanor.

I walk up stairs to the room zayn and I share.I pulled out a pair of black jeans,a killers shirt and some black vans.I did my hair and by the time I was done It was already7:00 I started walking down stairs when I heard a very loud squeal come from Niall's room.

Everyone was down stairs so they did hear it I walk back up the stairs to see what they did now.

I get to Niall's and Emma's shared room to see pari and emma sitting on the king sized bed with markers and paper I guess making a plan?

"Okay then we'll go to Louis and Zayn's room and.......".Pari said but stopped cause she saw me.

"What are we gonna do".Emma said and looked at pari but pari pointed to me and Emma looked over at me and quickly looked to pari.

"What are you gonna do?".I said with a slight smug smile walking into the room.

"We'll we were going to tell the tooth fair to....to give you and uncle zayn candy cause it's a nice thing to do".Emma said I mean lied she's not very good but she's getting better.

"Oh okay,but if it's some sort of prank zayn and I won't be so happy".I said and patted her bum.

"Okay".She said probably embarrassed.

"Where are you going".Pari asked.

"Going on a date with-".I got cut off by Emma.

"With auntie Eleanor!".Emma said with excitement.

"Yes,and don't cut people off that's rude next time your going to do some corner time".I said and she nodded her head.

"Verbal answer please".I said raising my eyebrows.

"Yes sir".Emma said looking sad but excited.

"I think Eleanor's here do you wanna go say hi".I asked them.Emma didn't answer she just ran down stair's when I heard Liam scold her about running in the house.

"What about you pari".I asked getting up.

"No I'm good".Was her only response.

"Okay".I said and walked down stairs to see Emma hugging Eleanor's waist.

"I missed you auntie Eleanor".Emma said and looked up at her.

"I missed you too em".El said and hugged her back.I walked up to El hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go".I said and we walked out to the car and went to Olive Garden.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

(A/N) HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY

HOW DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER???????

It's kinda short I'm very sorry I didn't really have an idea so if it's all over I'm very very sorry!

How have you Ben I've been good I would love too know how you are!!!

If you have any idea's please feel free comment them but remember there in Ireland!!!!!Okay?Okay!

We'll thanks for reading sorry if you don't like it!!!!

GOALS:

16votes

6 comments

Love ya~