Just because

Zayn's P.O.V

All day pari's been auguring with Me about the stupidest things!Its really starting to annoy me and on top of that Emma's decided to start repeating every word I say!Oh ya did I mention that I am suppose to watch the girls today!!Well me and perrie cause she's on a break right now so she came down for a couple day's.

"Pari go do something productive Instead of arguing with me or,I'll take you over my knee,got that?".I said sternly getting really annoyed while she stopped immediately.She thinks she can just disrespect anyone when Liam's not around!

"Pari go do something productive instead of arguing with me or, I'll take you over my knee,got that?".Emma mocked.

"Emma stop it's not funny any more do it again and there will be consequences".I said wondering where perrie could be at this time I mean she would help me she hates disrespect but I mean who doesn't?

"Emma stop it's not funny anymore do it again and there will be consequences".She mimicked.

"Hey don't disrespect your uncle zayn that's rude and I know for a fact your uncle Niall wouldn't let you get away with that and you know it,So I think you need some corner time".Perrie said to her sitting down next to me.

"What No I don't like the corner!".She said stomping her foot on the hotel floor.

"It's ether corner time or a nice long spanking,which will it be".Perrie said slapping her hands together when she said spanking it made me chuckle.

"Neither".Emma said cuddling in to me.

"Emma if you don't pick then I will and I promise you won't like it".Perrie said trying to give her a chance.But perrie got No answer.

"Okay since you aren't going to answer me I guess I'll pick for you".Perrie said sternly motioning for Emma to come over to her.

"No no no no no uncle zaynie you can't let her spank me".Emma cried in to my torso.

"To late you had a choice babe it's your fault".I said grabbing her and handing her to perrie.All you could hear was Emma sniffling over perrie's lap

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

"Owwie auntie perrie that hurts".Emma cried having tear's drop on the carpet.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

"S-stop it".Emma whined.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Now really all you really could hear was crying,Perrie stopped spanking Emma and set Emma on her lap an cuddled for a little before she started crying again.

"Hey hey no need to cry Hun your not getting spanked anymore".Perrie said rubbing her back.

"I want uncle zayn".Emma cried,perrie gave me a questionable look as of what should she do?I came over and took Emma from perrie's arm's.

"She's just tired".I said and walking in to Niall's room and laid Emma down on the bed and tucked her in.

"Uncle z-zayn will you lay with me".Emma said.

"Sure baby".I said knowing she just needs some cuddles.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

A/N you guys are lucky I'm just feeling like updating I might update on Saturday or Sunday because I'm going to be traveling and I can always write when driving so ya!!!

Goal:

Votes 20

Comments 7

Question of the day?

What is your favorite class at school?

Mine is choir!!!My teacher gave us smelly penciles smenciles is what there called really cool!!

Love ya~