23~The Maliks House part 1

Louis P.O.V

Last night was a Horror!While were driving to Branford Niall and Liam got a call from management because they have to go to some meeting a couple hours away.So there going to be gone for the night.And that means Harry,Zayn and I have to take care of the girls.I don't mind taking care of them it's just pari's been supper clingy to Liam and Emma just wants Niall to cuddle 24/7.So I pretty much know there's gonna be trouble!

"Okay Emmy be good for your uncles".Niall said while Emma started to cry hugging his waist.

"No no babe don't cry I'll be back tomorrow morning".He said rubbing her back.

"But I'm gonna miss you".She cried in to his torso.

"How about... you go cuddle with uncle Louis and as soon as you know it I'll be back,okay?Love you".Niall said giving her a little pat on the bum to get her to walk.

"O-okay".She said and walked slowly over to me while I picked her up.One down one to go.I saw pari hugging Liam while he was walking down the stairs with a back pack in his.

"Okay bye love you".Liam said to her.

"Do you have to go?".She whined.

"Yes Hun but like Niall said we'll be back as soon as you know it".He said and they walked out the door.Right then Emma started to sniffle.

"Emmy there's no reason to cry".I said in a soft voice.

"B-but uncle Ni-Ni's gone".She sniffled in to my neck.

"I know babe but we'll have fun I promise as long as you don't cause trouble".I said and started rubbing her back.She seemed pretty tired but it was only one in the after noon.

"Can we cuddle?".She asked snuggling in to me a bit more.

"Sure".I said and walked up stairs to the room me and Niall were sharing and laid Emma down and cuddled.When she fell asleep I just turned the Telly on the volume was very low.

A little later it started raining.I know it sounds rude to say this but I can't wait till Tuesday cause then were back on tour!

And on Friday it's Li Li birthday!!He's gonna be 21!!!

"Uncle Lou".Emma said sitting up.

"Ya babe what's up".I said turning towards her.

"Can I go play with pari?".She asked looking down at me.

"Sure you don't have to ask go play".I chuckled.

"Okay".

"But don't cause trouble or I'll let zayn deal with you".I said giving her a look.

"O-okay".She said and walked off.

Pari's P.O.V

I was taking to Waliyha about how Lottie was SOO jealous of Emma and I.But I don't really know why she would be jealous I mean Emma doesn't even know her parents and my parents just couldn't take care of me because they travel all over the world cause of work,And when I moved in with aunt Karen and uncle Geoff The boys thought that I should come on tour with them I was pulled out of my thoughts by Emma running over to me and Waliyha but not before zayn said "No running in the house!".

"Hey Waliyha hey pari".She said panting a little.

"What do you want".I said in a annoyed tone.

"We'll I wanted to play out side and I was wondering if you guys wanted too".She said hoping we would play with her,But we've got better thin to do!

"I'll got outside with you but I'm not going to run around that's to much effort".I said getting up while waliyha followed.We walked outside and of course it's raining!Well lightly the grass in all wet.