15~Irish adventure

Emma's pov

I woke up in a bunk snuggleing in to uncle zayn lightly snoring.

I hit him on the chest hard enough for him to wake up and said."What the in heck".He said looking at me in shock.

"Y-you were snoring".I say in a whimper.

"I don't care you hit me. What happened last time you hit someone?".He asked irritated.

"I-I don't remember".I said very low voiced.

"You dont remember thats the bigest bull I've ever heard,now what did I say?".Uncle zayn said glaring at me in that look he gives when you don't do something your told.

"I-I woul-d get a sp-spanking".I stuttered out getting antsy.

"Yep I did so come here".He said getting up resitting on the edge.

"N-nooooo". I whimpered and tried to run away beacuse my bum already hurt from uncle Harry.

"Get your Asre over here".He said gritting his teeth.I crawled over to him and was about a foot away from him when he grabbed me and putt me over his knee.

"Nooooo I-I'm sorry".I said when the first smack came down.

"Oh you will be!".Was his only response.

Smack SMACK smack SMACK was all you could hear beside my crying unless you were Deaf.

"You.will.never.hit.anyone.

again.am.I.clear".He said smacking my poor bum after every word while I crossed,uncrossed and kicked my legs so he would stop.But he didn't and just hit harder.

"Y-yes".I cried just wanting this dreadful spanking to be over with.

"I need a better answer if I'm going to stop".He said smacking me bum really hard.

"Ye-s s-ri".I say as he picks me up and walked to where the naught step is.

"N-no uncle Zee please don't".I say like my life depended on it.Putting all my strength in to staying on his hip.

"No Emma you get to sit right here for five minuets because hitting is bad".He said and walked away while I started pouting BECAUSE it was really boring and it hurt my poor bum!!

___FIVE MINUTES LATER___

Zayn's pov

What has gotten in to her.She slapped Harry in the face three days ago but she sure got her little bum blistered by him for it though.

I walked back to where she was and saw her looking down playing with a little stick that was on the floor.So I kneeled down in front of her.She looked up immediately dropping the stick she was playing with and smiling Innocently.

"Is the naughty step play time Emma".I asked raising an eye brow.

"I don't know".She said looking at the floor rubbing her feet to together.

"No it is not".I said in a disappointment tone.

"W-We'll it was boring just sitting here and the stick looked fun".She said while her lip starting to quiver signaling she was going to start crying probably thinking she was going to get in trouble for it.

"Well it's not supposed to be fun it's your punishment for doing wrong".I say picking her up putting her on my hip being careful of her sore bum.

"I'm sorry".Emma said laying her head on my shoulder.

"It's okay babe I love you".I said making her giggle and snuggle more in to my neck.

"I love you too uncle zebra".She said smiling and wiping a tear.Wait she just said uncle zebra,Were did that come from?