Chapter Nine: A Mini Mini Vacation

“What’s up?” you asked him. He said nothing. He was getting red. “Niall. Come on. Please talk to me. Ever since we didn’t finish that conversation at the photoshoot yu’ve been so quiet. What’s wrong?” you asked. Again he said nothing. You were growing impatient. “I thought you wanted to talk.” you told him. He sighed and looked at you. “I do. But it’s complicated. I need to… Nevermind.” he said. Your patience was running thin. “Niall, either you say it or not.” you said to him. He looked at you and looked kind of insulted. “Excuse me?” he said. Now his eyes were on you. “Niall, just please, talk to me. That’s why I came.” you said. “No, you don’t understand.” he said. “Niall. I want to be honest with you. I know that this is about me.” you told him as nicely as possibly. His eyes got wider. “Really? You really think this is about you?” he asked. You nodded. “Yeah.” you said. He laughed slightly. “No. No, we’re not having this conversation.” he said as he got up and walked around his room. “You’re unbelievable.” you told him. He turned around. “What?” he asked sort of loudly. “You tell me you want to talk, and then when I try to make conversation, you’re silent.” you said to him. “I didn’t tell you I wanted to talk. You’re the one who came into my room!” he exclaimed. Your eyes got bigger. “Well, you could’ve told me not to come in if you wanted!” you defended yourself. You noticed that both of your tones were getting louder. “Ya know what? This is stupid. Just get out, leave me alone _____!” he said even louder. You were getting even more angry.

     “Fine! We all tried giving you your space and some of us have tried talking with you but I guess we’ll just forget it.” you said as you walked out his room. “Woah, wait a minute.” he said as he grabbed you and spun you around to face him. “Don’t get mad at me if you don’t understand what’s happening! You don’t know what’s going through my mind right now!” he ended up yelling. “Niall, we want to make things better if you don’t understand what’s going through our heads! Harry and Liam have both tried! We’ve all talked about this and decided that you needed your space. But someone was eventually going to have to speak with you!” you shouted back. This isn’t how you wanted this conversation to go. “Really? They needed someone to speak with me? I can handle myself on my own thank you very much!” he argued. You were shocked. “Really?! Is shutting youself in your room, not talking and not participcaiting in things that we’re doing? Do you call that taking care of yourself!?” you yelled. You knew that everyone downstairs could hear you screaming. “Okay, ya know what I don’t need to deal with any of this!” he yelled right back. He headed back to his room. “Oh, and you and Zayn have a nice little weekend get away! Feel free to stay there the rest of the summer!” he yelled as he slammed his door shut. Your heart was broken. You had tears in your eyes. You didn’t say anything. You just stood where you were, facing Niall’s bedroom door. You heard footsteps coming up the stairs. “What happened?!” Liam asked frantically. You turned around to see Liam, Zayn, Louis, Harry, Eleanor and Danielle all croweded together on the staircase looking at you. You felt tears in your eyes. “Oh my God.” you heard Harry say. You couldn’t say anything.

     You ran into your room and slammed te door shut behind you. “_____! Wait!” you heard Zayn shout after you. Zayn pushed his way through everyone else. “Zayn! No!” Louis said as he grabbed him. “Louis! Let me go!” he said. “No! Give her some space!” he said to him. Zayn got mad. “Niall! What did you do to her?!” you heard him yell. You were face down on your pillow. Holding back tears. You didn’t want that to happen. About a half hour later, someone came knocking on your door. “Not now Zayn!” you said. Someone opened it anyways. “Is said not now Za-” you stopped. It wasn’t Zayn. It was Harry. He has the guiltiest expression on his face. “Harry?” you asked. He said nothing. He walked over to you and sat down next to you. “I’m so sorry.” he apologized with all his heart. You could tell by looking in his eyes. “Harry, don’t apologize.” you said while calming yourself down. “No. This is all my fault. You were right. We should’ve gave him more time. I was just worried, ya see? And we heard you guys arguing. And I felt like the worst person in the universe. I caused all of this, I caused this. I am so so sorry.” he kept on saying. You smiled. “Let it go Harry. Niall and I will make up.” you said. Or atleast you hoped. It was getting late. “Please, I’m so so sorry. I just wanted you guys to-” “Stop.” you said. Harry was very upset. You brushed his hair back and kissed his forehead. “Everything will be alright.” you told him. He simled. You took his hand into yours. Then someone opened the door wide open. Zayn. “Hello.” he said. You and Harry looked at him. “May I speak with _____?” Zayn asked Harry. Harry nodded and headed out the door. Closing it behind him.