Chapter Nintey Three: I Work Out

"So you weren't in there having sex?" Louis questioned you as hopped out the van. You laughed. "No Louis!" you answered honestly. "That did not happen. We were just in there together, bypassing time." Louis made a face. "Not even a snog?" he wondered. You rolled your eyes and cleared your throat. "Yes Louis. We did have a snog. But we did not have sex." Louis smiled and said "Oh okay good then. Niall just made it sound like you two were gonna-" "I know! I know.. But we didn't and that's all that matters." you stopped him from speaking another word. Louis smiled again and pinched your cheek. You pushed him away.

     Zayn opened your front door as the eight of you made your way inside. "Ahhh, good to be home!" Harry sighed with relief as he threw himself down on one of the couches. You all chuckled at him. "What did we tell you Niall?!" Danielle implied as Niall walked past her and onto the couch, next to Harry. "You had a good time didn't you? Nothing bad happened!" Niall smirked. "I had a great time and no, nothing bad happened so that makes me very happy." Tonight was one of the best nights you've ever had with them. You finally got to go to a club, without there being any drama, any rude fans, any fights or any paps. You had a great time. "We told you nothing would happen." Liam added in. Niall smiled and shrugged as he looked down at the floor. Everyone laughed silently.

     It was now 3:30 in the morning. Everyone scattered off in their own directions, getting ready for bed. You were in the bathroom brushing your teeth when a knock came at the door. "Come in." you said. You spit into the sink and cleaned your mouth. "Hi there love. Sorry to barge in." Harry apologized as he grabbed a towel from the rack. "No, it's fine." you smiled at him. Harry smiled back at you. "So did you and Niall have a good time tonight?" You nodded happily. "Mhhhmmm." you said. "Well..." Harry continued on. "Louis informed us all that you two were in that little room together...." "No Harry." you cut him off. "Nothing happened in there. We were just chilling, getting away from everyone and everything for a while." Harry took a deep breath. "Oh thank goodness. I thought... Ya know... Louis just made it sound like-" "I know." you quickly interrupted him again. Green eyes smiled and said "I'm just glad we got a good night tonight." You nodded in agreement. "I think it was needed." Harry nodded, smiled once more than said "Alright, well since I'm here, I guess I should escort you to your bed." he said politely. You blushed as you watched Harry stick his arm out for you to grab. "Come on my lady." he said. You locked arms with him as you two walked out of the bathroom together and into your bedroom where Eleanor and Danielle were already fast asleep. Harry nicely tucked you in, under the covers and placed  a kiss upon your forehead when finished. "Goodnight darling. Sweet dreams." he said. "Goodnight Harry." you replied. You heard Harry smirk one last time before he exited your room and went off into his own. A few moments later, your phone vibrated. You quickly grabbed it from your bedside table, hoping it didn't wake the girls. Luckily it didn't. It was from Nialler.

     "Goodnight my beautiful princess. Sleep as long as you'd like. I'm in no rush for tomorrow's plans. Sweet dreams xx - Nialler" A smile grew on your face after you finished reading. You quickly replied.

     "Will do babe. Have a good nights rest. Feel free to come into my room when you wake up. Doesn't matter if I'm sleeping or not ;) x"

     Niall replied back.

     "Your wish is my command. Goodnight honey. Love you loads Xxxx - Nialler"

     And on that note, you fell fast asleep.

    You woke up the next morning to the sun shining in you room. You slowly opened your eyes to reveal a Niall Horan sitting on the edge of your bed, looking around the room as if he never seen it before. You didn't realize his hand was on your thigh until you looked up. He was startled by your movement. He jumped a little then looked down at you. "Oh, good morning seeping beauty!" he happily cheered. You yawned and rubbed your eyes open. His hand was still on your thigh. "Good morning babe." you said as you leaned up and placed a good morning kiss on his lips. "Is everyone else awake?" you asked. "What do you think..." Niall replied sarcastically. "Alright smarty pants." you replied back. Niall chuckled as you pulled the covers off of you, jumped off the bed and headed towards the door. "So you're just gonna leave?!" Niall asked as though you offended him. "Yup!" you replied, without turning back to look at him. You felt his body come up from behind you.