Chapter Thirty Eight: Tour Day 4

Zayn’s POV I was the first one up that morning. I was up quite early as well. I sat in the back room on the sofa waiting for the other boys to awake from their slumber. I yawned and stretched. Our bus driver was still driving to the stadium. All week I’ve been thinking about _____. I was massively happy that her and Perrie got along. I still felt awful about leaving her though. But she was with Eleanor so I was assuming that she’s alright. She must be doing fine. I was deep in thought. I took out my phone and started dialing her number. It rang once. Then twice. Then three times. Four. Right as I was about to hang up, I heard a voice on the phone. “Hello?” someone asked on the other end of the line. She sounded grogy. I must’ve woken her. “Hello? _____?” I asked. I heard a yawn and then a “Yes Zayn?” It was her. Definately her. I know that beautiful voice anywhere. “Goodmorning beautiful.” I told her. She mustve been really tired because I heard her yawning about every two seconds. “Did I wake you?” I asked. She finished another yawn. “Yeah. You did.” she replied. I started to giggle a little bit. “Sorry.” I apologized. I looked at the clock. It was 7:00. I guess it was a little too early for her. “You couldn’ve waited until the night to call me?” she asked. “Nope.” I replied. “What about a text?” she questioned. “Nope.” I said. “I needed to hear your lovely voice.” I said corny. She groaned. I loved her morning voice. “What are you doing today?” I asked. She didn’t reply at first. “I dunno.” she said. She counded like she was getting up more. “What about you guys? How’s it been so far?” she asked. “Amazing!” I replied. “The fans are so sweet. The shows are going great.” I answered. “Oh, good.” she said. I giggled. “Ayways, tonight after the show, the boys and I are gonna go clubbing.” I told her. “Ooooooohhhh!” she said. I laughed again. “Clubbing eh?” she repeated. I nodded.

     Which was kind of stupid because she couldn’t see me. “Yup.” I said. “Be careful.” she warned. _____ never liked it when I went to a bar. I was always careful. Whenever there I always felt the urge to light a cigarette. But I remembered that I prommised her that I wouldn’t. I’ll have to be extra careful tonight. “I will babe. Don’t worry.” I said assuringly. She giggled. So did I. I heard a fellow yawn and move the blankets around. I couldn’t makeout who it was. Whoever it was, they sat up straight on their bed, stretched, moaning and then rubbed their eyes. “_____, I got to go. The boys are waking up.” I told her. “Alright. Have a nice concert and have fun tonight.” she told me. “I will. Bye love.” I said. “Bye.” she responded. I hung up the phone. Niall came walking over to me. “Morning mate.” he said as he took a seat next to me. “Morning.” I replied. I wasn’t gonna lie. It was still a little strange how two of my bestfriends were dating eachother. But whatever. I know that Niall is a good lad and that he’d never hurt a girl. And I know _____ is a very sweet girl. She’d never hurt a lad. “You ready for tonight?” he asked me. I nodded. “Yeah man.” I said jokingly. He started to laugh. The boys and I needed a night out. We needed to let loose and just live a little while. “Yeah. I’m in need of a drink.” Niall said. He was so Irish. Louis was the next one to wake up. “Goodmorning!” he said happily. “Morning.” Niall and I both replied. A few minutes later Liam walked in, follow by Harry. We were all discussing today’s plans. “So tonight…” Louis said while clapping his hands together. He playfully raised both his eyebrows up and down. We started laughing. “It’s been a while since we’ve been to a club hasn’t it?” Liam asked. We all nodded. “Yeah. Like a few months actually.” Niall added in. “Tonight let’s get some!” Louis sang folllowed by a hip thrust. What a joker. We knew he was kidding though. He was in love with Eleanor. He wouldn’t give her up for the world. Our bus driver parked the bus in a parking garage. We all walked outside the bus. There were already fans lined up to see us. The concert didn’t even start within the next nine hours. We all walked out one by one. We decided to go up to them and do some greets. We walked over to them, taking pictures and signing some things before we were told to go inside and start rehersal all over again. We went inside afterwards and grabbed something to eat. There were pastries lined up on a table.