Chapter Twenty One: First Date

Within a half hour the boys came home. You were still sitting on the bed. “Honey! I’m home!” you heard one of the boys shout. Sounded like Harry. You all ran downstairs to greet them. “Hey!” Liam said to Danielle as he hugged her closely. Louis quickly pecked Eleanor’s cheek and put an arm around her shoulder. “Did you guys watch the interview?” Harry asked. He took a seat on the couch. You nodded. “Oh.” he said. Then everyone turned to Niall. Niall was right behind Zayn. He put his hands in his pockets and blushed a little. “So we’re officially, publicly in a relationship now?” you asked him. All eyes of Niall. He nodded. “Listen _____, I’m so sorry if you didn’t want us to go public, it’s just that I-” “Niall!” you laughed. “It’s fine! It’s totally fine! The fans are just gonna have to deal with the fact that I like you.” you said as you went over to him and wrapped your arms around his stomach. He held you tight. “Wether they like it or not.” “Awwwww.” Harry and Louis said. You squeezed him a little tighter. Then, Niall checked his watch. It was 4:30. “Hey, you better get ready love.” he said to you. You were confused. “We have a date.” Niall said. You actually almost forgot. “Oh right!” you said. “What?” Liam asked. “_____ and I are going on a date tonight.” Niall answered. Zayn’s head immediately shot up. “Awww, first date?” Louis asked. Niall nodded. “Awwww.” Eleanor chuckled as she leaned her head against his shoulder. “Where do you guys plan on going?” Zayn asked wondering. “I don’t know. Niall won’t tell me.” you said. Zayn looked over at Niall. “Don’t worry Zaynie, I got this all under control. I’ll keep her safe.” he assured him. “You better.” Zayn replied. You all chuckled. “Niall, what should I wear?” you asked. He thought a moment. “Something nice and pretty.” he answered. You smiled. “Alright, I’ll do my best.” you said. “Can we help you?” Eleanor asked as you were about to go up the stairs. “Of course you can!” you said. Danielle and Eleanor quickly followed you up the stairs. The three of you went into your room, holding hands and digging through your closet. “So, you and Niall’s first date!” Eleanor said in a sarcastic voice. You chuckled.

     “Yeah.” “So Niall didn’t tell you where you’re going?” Danielle asked. “Nope. All he said was wear something nice.” You all dug through your closet. Nothing that nice was found. Until luckily Eleanor came upon this beautiful dress you packed. It was a short dress, but beautiful. Not too fancy, but just right. It was a very pretty pale pink color, lacy and had some little pink roses on the bottom of it. “This! This is perfect!” she said holding it up to herself. Danielle gasped. “_____, can I have this?!” Danielle asked while taking it from Eleanor. You laughed. “Hahahaha! No! I’m wearing it! Thank you Eleanor!” you said as you took it away from her. She smiled. “Now go change love!” she said. You trotted into the bathroom, putting on the dress. You slipped it on and looked at yourself in the mirror. You loved it. You went back into your room to model for them. They both gasped. “_____, you look absolutely stunning!” Danielle said. “Gorgeous!” Eleanor added. Yo curtsied for them. “Thank you!” you said as you twirled around. They both helped you do your makeup. It was a very natural look. “All done!” Danielle said putting down the mascara. You looked at yourself and were pleased. “Perfect.” cooed Eleanor softly. Then, a knock at the door came. Zayn. Zayn’s eyes widened as he saw you in the dress. He examined you from head to toe. “Wow.” he said. You smiled at him. “You- You look amazing.” he said walking closer towards you. You giggled. “Thanks babe.” you said. He smiled. He took your hand and twirled you around. Forgetting that Danielle and Eleanor were still in the room. He moved you closer towards him as he kissed your forehead. “You look beautiful. I know you’re going to have a great time tonight.” he whispered. You smiled. “Thanks.” you said. He chuckled a little. “Anyways, come on downstairs. Niall is waiting for you.” he said guiding you out the door. Eleanor and Danielle followed. Zayn escorted you downstairs. Everyone was on the couch, waiting for you. Niall was standing. Jaws dropped as you went into the room. “____…” Louis said while examining you like Zayn did. “You look-” Liam started. “Perfect.” Niall finished for him. You took a look at him.