Chapter Seventy Nine: Niall Loses It

At first, you thought something bad was going to happen. Niall was furious. You’ve never seen him so angry. You’ve gotten into fights before. You’ve heard him scream, you’ve heard him yell and you’ve seen him get angry. But that was nothing compared to this. When someone gets in the way of him and his girlfriend… Another Niall comes out. Niall Horan was not Niall Horan. He was something else. He was someone scary. He was bigger, stronger, tougher, meaner and more aggressive than the regular Niall. You were actually afraid. It was the first time you actually afraid of your boyfriend .Niall stood in front of you. He was breathing heavily. His hair was all messed up and his face was red. “Niall I-“ you began saying. You got cut off. Suddenly, he lifted his right hand into the air. He thought he was going to hit you. You flinched. You wanted to cry. You felt your blood rising, your nerves were kicking in. Was he really about to hit you? It looked like it. Niall’s hand was still raised in the air. He was staring down at you, like he was more powerful. He was the predator and you with a prey. Right as Niall looked like he was about to strike you. He lowered his hand. He lowered it down slowly and placed on his side. He didn’t know to do. Was he really going to hit you? All you could do is look at him. Niall looked back at you. Still breathing heavily, face still red, hair still messed up. He started cursing under his breath. He groaned and moaned loudly. He was no longer facing you. He started pacing the floor back and forth. He started screaming. On the table was a lamp. He swung at the lamp. The lamp fell and shattered into 1 million pieces.

     You gasped. “Niall stop it!” You said to him. He was going to hurt someone. He was going to hurt himself if he kept doing this. He needed to calm down. “Niall!” you screamed again. He would listen. He was looking around for something else to hit, throw or knock over. He started punching the wall. He wasn't speaking to you at the time. He was acting as if you were never there. He punched the wall once, making an extremely loud noise. You had to stop him before someone would call security. He was making an awful lot of noise. He was moaning and groaning as his fist made contact with the wall. “Niall!” you began yelling again. You had no choice but to put your hands on him. You were scared and nervous. You have to stop him. You placed your hands on his shoulders, with a firm grip. ”Niall!” you screamed once again. He turned around and faced you. His two fists were clenched together and his breathing continued. He started to scream at him. “Niall! Knock it off! You’re going to get yourself into trouble! Now stop that!” you screamed. That was the first time you ever reprimanded him. He said nothing. He kept the same look on his face. His eyes were focused on you. Face was still red. Fists were still clenched tight. Hair still messed up. Sweat was dripping down from the side of his face. Then Niall grabbed you by the shoulders.

     You were taken aback for a moment. You got nervous. More nervous than you were before. “You never let another guy touch you!” Niall screamed. You felt a bit guilty. You couldn’t help the fact that another guy went after you. But you knew it hurt him, which hurt you. His hands were still your shoulders. “Don’t you ever again let a guy touch you like that!” He continued screaming. You swallowed. You didn’t know what to say. You could not find the words. “_____, if another guy comes up to you and touches you that way, you don’t try to fight him off yourself without saying anything!” He was beginning to calm down. Only a little bit. He only wanted full focus so he could talk to you.

     “You scream.” Niall continued on. You nodded at him, showing him that you understood what he was saying. “You scream. You yell. You kick. You punch. You bite. You scream as loud as you possibly can.” He was saying. He looked deeply into his blue eyes. You saw some pools forming within them. Was he about to cry? “You get to me as soon as possible. You scream my name as loud as you can. If you would’ve screamed my name in the first place that guy wouldn’t have gotten that far with you. I would’ve been over to you. I would’ve ran over and help to you! Why did you not scream my name?!” Niall asked. You could see he was a bit annoyed as well. Not only was he furious… He was annoyed. You didn’t know how to answer him. So he repeated himself. His hands were still on your shoulders. “Why did you not scream my name?!” He repeated loudly. You swallowed. “I-I-I-… I don’t know. I got nervous. I didn’t know what to do.” You try to explain to him. Now he took his hands off your shoulders and started stomping towards the couch. You followed him. He took a seat on the couch. He was a bit more calm than before. But not fully.