Chapter Seventy Eight: When We're Up in the Club; All Eyes On Us

You stepped out of the shower to dry yourself off. On the door there was a note. You were puzzled for a moment then read it. "Hi babe! I left a pair of my sweats and a shirt on the bed for you to change into ;) xx, Nialler" You smirked and then stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around you. Luckily, no one was in rhe bedroom. Like the note said, on you and Niall's bed were a pair of his grey sweatpants and one of his white tanks. You put on his clothes before heading into the living room where everyone was. His clothes were baggy on you.

     You went into the living room and took a seat right beside Niall and Liam. "That's more like it love." Liam smiled at you as he now saw you were all fresh and clean. You gave him a smile. "Wearing my clothing I see..." Niall said to you. You nodded. "You did tell me to after all." you answered. Niall shrugged and put an arm around you, pulling you in a bit closer to him. You chuckled and cuddled qa bit. "Alright then!" Louis said happily. "Are we all down for clubbing tonight?" he asked everyone. Everyone looked around at eachother and nodded and smiled. You could tell they really wanted to go. You did as well. But then, everyone looked at Niall. "Ummm..." Niall said to break the silence. "I'm not sure if I wanna go." he said. "Awww, come on Niall!" Danielle said. "I don't know." Niall said in disappointment with himself. You knew why he didn't want to go. But you weren't letting one night ruin it for himself.

     "Niall, come on." you said. Niall looked at you suspiciously. "You'll be fine." you said to make him feel a bit better. "I don't know..." Niall continued on. "Come on Nialler. ______'s right. You should come with us." Harry said. Niall looked around at everybody. Then he stopped and looked at Zayn. Zayn looked at him. "ls it alright if I go Zayn?" Niall asked. It was so cute how Niall was actually asking Zayn permission to go. "Of course you can Niall." Zayn said while patting him on the shoulder. You smiled with relief. "Yeah, Niall we're all gonna be there. We're gonna have a good time tonight."Louis added in. With a few more words of encouragement, Niall was happy and was on board with going tonight. You were happy. You could tell that so were the others. You spent the next few hours relaxing. About an hour or so before you had to leave, you were getting ready.

     The guys didn't need that much time getting ready. All they needed was to pick out an outfit and maybe quiff their hair. But that's all they needed. You, Eleanor and Danielle on the other hand were busy. You were all shufflnig through your clothes, trying to pick out a good outfit for tonight. "How about this?" Danielle asked as she held up a black mini skirt with a sheer white tank top. "That's hot. Liam will like it." Eleanor commented. You started laughing. So did Danielle. You were having a bit of a hard time picking out what you wanted to wear. "How about this one?" you asked the girls as you pulled out a pair of black leather shorts and a silver, glittery tube top. "Niall would enjoy that." Danielle commented like Eleanor. You all laughed. You had picked out your outfits from the evening.

     You all took the time to do your makeup and your hair and all. It was about 6:30. You were leaving soon. You, El and Dani were all finishing your last touches with your hair. You straightened yours while Eleanor and Danielle left theirs natural. You went light on makeup. You were extremely excited to go tonight. All you had to do was get Niall to lighten up a bit. "You ready girls?!" Zayn called from the living room. You were all getting on your shoes and walked out of the room to go. The three of you walked out to see the boys all scattered in the living room as usual. They were all in jeans and some type of t-shirt. "Wow. Look at you." Louis said to all of you as he saw you walk out. You smiled at him. You quickly glanced to the side to see Liam. Harry and Niall all checking you out. Zayn stood by the doorway. "Alright, we ready to go?" Liam said getting out of his trance. Danielel walked besides him while Eleanor was holding hands with Louis. Niall had to step on Harry's foot to get him to sto staring. "Ow." you heard Harry mummble. You chuckled. You walked over to Niall and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Ready babe?" you asked him. Niall said nothing. He swallowed, then nodded. "Well let's go," Liam said.