Chapter Seventy: The Caribbean

You and Niall had walked back to the living room to see everyone else dicussing the daily plans. You were all gathered around at the table and leaned in, listening to Liam's daily ideas pop into his head. "So guys..." he started off. Niall pulled out a chair for you to sit in. You looked at him and winked as you sat down as he pushed the chair in for you. What a gentleman. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Zayn looking and smiling at Niall. That felt good. "There's gonna be an island tour at 4:30. Maybe we could do that today, get some dinner and then just stay here for the rest of the day. I figured we could get started on doing more stuff tomorrow." he said. Everyone looked at eachother a little bit and exchanged some glances. "Good idea Liam." Danielle said with a smile. "As always." Eleanor added. Liam went a little pink. It was only 3:00. So you had some time to kill. You all took your places on the couch and once again, turned on the telly. After a few minutes of talking about whatever and watching whatever, Niall whispered something in your ear. "Wanna go check out the hotel?" You looked at him and nodded. You were sitting for a long time on that plane. You needed to walk around a bit. You and Niall both stood up and started walking towards the door. "Where ya going?" Louis asked as Niall placed his hand on the doorknob. "We're checking out the hotel. We'll be back soon." he said. Louis nodded and continued on with his conversation. You and Niall exited your room.

     Once out, Niall grabbed your hand with his and walked down the halway to go into the elevator. "So on a scle on 1-10 how excited are you to be  here?" he asked you. You smirked. "11." you answered. Niall started laughing. "Didn't Zayn try to take you here once?" he then questioned. You nodded. You and Niall rounded the corner to the elevators and you pressed the down button. "It was a few years ago, he tried convincing both our parents to go to the Caribbean together." Nialler chuckled. "I guess it didn't work out now did it?" he asked. "No." you shook your head. He laughed again. The elevator came and the two of you went on inside as Niall pushed the lobby button. Niall had cornered you in the elevator and placed his hands on your wasit. "Well now you're here with Zayn and me." he flirted.  "Niall, there's a camera." you told him. Niall made the "pphssstt." soubnd with his lips. "What are they gonna do? Call security on me?" You smirked at him. Niall gently placed his lips on yours. You kissed him back and continued until the elevator door opened. Niall slid his hand in your back pocket of your shorts. You had to push him off when the doors opened. "Come on silly." you said. Niall got pushed back and said "Boooo." with a pouty face on. "You can get more of that later." you said grabbing his hand and walking out the door. "Oooohh." you heard him say. You smiled and ignored it. You and Niall walked hand in hand around the lobby floor of the hotel and checked everything out. It was a very nice hotel. Clean and classy lobby. Nice little sating area with white couches, chairs and a glass coffee table. There was a marble floor and everything was in black and white. There was a huge chandelier that dangled above the ceiling. It was gorgeous. Niall's eyes wandered around the place when he saw this long table with a white cloth on it. "Wonder what that's for." he said looking over in that direction. You shrugged. "I dunno." you said.

     Niall walked over to one of the lady's at a desk. "Excuse me." he said. "What's that long white table for?" he asked. "Oh, that's for the breakfast buffet." she answered. Niall's eyes widened. "Yeah we have a free, unlimited breakfast buffet every morning. Compliments of the hotel." she continued. Niall's eyes got even wider and he turned back to you and started walking away. "There's an unlimited breakfast buffet every morning!" he whispered/screaming with happiness. You laughed at him. "Niall's dream come true eh?" you asked him. He laughed. "A little bit." he answered. "You wanna step outside?" he asked. "I think there's an outdoor pool in the back." You nodded. You both walked hand in hand out the back door of the hotel which had a sign that said "Pool Enterance" on it. Niall pushed the door open for you to see this huge, beautiful pool with crystal clear, blue water. There were people in it and kiddies running around. "Wow." Niall whispered to himself. "Nice isn't it?" he asked. "Beautiful." you answered. You turned your head to face Niall to find him staring at your lips with a thin smile on his own. "What?" you chuckled. "Nothing." he answered so innocently. You smiled and gave him a little kiss. He kissed you back but you pulled away after a short moment. "Boooo." he said again. You smiled. "Come on, we should get back upstairs." you said. Niall nodded and the two of you made your way back to the hotel room. There were a group of girls about 13 or 14 who were waiting for the elevator and their jaws dropped once they saw you and Niall coming their way. You smirked. So did Niall. "Oh my gosh, you're Niall Horan!" one of the girls said. Niall started laughing. "That's me!" he replied. The girls started sheriking quietly, not being able to contain their excitement. You simrked as well. "And you're _____?!" another girl asked you. You nodded and smiled. "Yes I am!" you said proudly. They were all practically shaking. "Oh my gosh, you guys are so cute together!" another one said. Niall squeezed your hand a little tighter as he began to giggle a bit. You did the same. "Thanks." Niall said. "Can we get a picture with you?!" someone asked. "Yeah sure." Niall said. Niall let go of your hand and went over to the girls. They all gathered around him and he placed his arms around as may as them as possible and posed for a picture while you stood on the side waiting.