Chapter Sixty Seven: Hate on Hazza

Harry wouldn't stop crying no matter how hard any of you tried to consoul him. "Harry! Harry! Please!" everyone was begging him. Harry was now sitting down on the couch, still pouring buckets of tears. Everyone was around him, touching him. Letting him feel that they were there for him. You were spread out enough to allow him to breathe. "Harry, mate please! Talk to us!" Louis begged him. Harry didn't stop crying. He tried to consoul himself though. He took a number of studdered deep breaths and shivered as he rocked back and forth. It broke you to see Harry like this. The only other time you've seen Harry cry was when you were all watching the Titanic. If you thought seeing Harry cry during the Ttanic was bad. You were wrong. This was thousands of times worse. "Harry please!" Niall begged. Harry managed to consoul himself well enough to choke out a few words. "Everybody hates me...." he said in between cries. You all looked at eachother in disbelief. How could he say that? "What are you talking about?!" Zayn asked frantically. Harry kept on crying. "Hate!" he screamed. You all them removed yourselves from touching his body. You backed away a little bit. You took a look at him. Everyone was astonished. "It's the f****** hate!" he screamed. You felt your blood rush through your body. Hate? Harry kept on crying. "People send me hate on a daily basis now." he studdered. "They call me a man w****." he started off. "They say that I'm a dumb f***. People call me ugly, worthless, talentless. They say I don't deserve the life I'm living. They say I don't deserve to be in One Direction and they tell me that I'm an idiot or that I'm a retarted fagg**." he said. Did people really send that much hate to him? Without hesitation, Louis brought out his phone and checked Twitter. Unfortunately, everything Hazza was saying was right. "@Harry_Styles LOL. You're so f****** ugly. Die." "@Harry_Styles you're a f****** manw****. LOLOL." "@Harry_Styles You're honesty a worthless piece of s*** go kill yourself." You all read through tons of these mentions. Niall was sitting beside Harry with an arm wrapped aroud him.

      Harry looked up at everyone with red eyes. No one spoke for another half hour. You wanted him to calm down before anything. "Ya see Lou?!" he then asked. Louis looked at him. "I told you that no one really loves me!" Louis faced looked down with sorrow as Harry's words escaped from his lips. "Harry...." Louis said consouling him. "Harry, what did I tell you on tour? It's a bulls*** I tell you. Bulls***!" he said. Harry started crying again. "I don't care!" he screamed. "I've always wanted to be that kind of person who doesn't really care about what others say about them..." he said softer. You all looked at him. "But I don't think I am." he said. You wanted to cry. What made you even more disappointed was that probably 80% of his mentions were some type of hate mail. "You know what hurts the most?!" Harry asked aloud. You all shook your heads "No." "I don't even know what I did! I don't even know what I'm doing wrong and people won't tell me!" he screamed. You were shocked. Harry Edwards Styles was the dream boy every girl could ever want. But who knew that he gets so much of these mean messages? "Why?!" Harry screamed through his tears. "Why do people treat me this way?! Huh?!" he screamed. You knew he didn't mean to scream but he was also bawlnig at the same time. No one could control him. Harry took a couple more deep breaths and then looked around at everybody in the room. Everybody was speechless. "Do I deserve this?" he asked quietly. Who knew a boy who was loved by billions of people worldwide could be so insecure? "No. No you don't." Danielle automatically said. "She's right Harry." Liam added. Harry sniffled a few more times.

     "People don't think I see it..." he mummbled. It broke everyone's heart to see Hazza like this. "Harry, you do understand that  what all those people say are nothing but low-lifes who have nothing better to do then send someone they don't even know or understand a bad message." Niall asked him. Harry sniffled and nodded. "I know but that doesn't matter." he sobbed. "It still hurts." You knew it hurt him. You could tell. Everybody in tge bandhas gonethrough some type of hate. Even Eleanor and Danielle. Even yourself. "I don't deserve to be in the band..." you heard Harry mummble underneath his breath. Your eyes widened. "Yes you do!" Louis exclaimed as he stood up from the couch. You could tell when he was angry. And when Lou was angry, it wasn't pretty. "Harry, look at me." Louis commanded Harry. arry kept his head down. "I said look at me!" Louis said more firm like. Harru slowly lifted his head to reveal his red, puffy eyes and the dry tears on his cheeks. "You deserve to be in this band as much as any of us." Louis comforted him. "It doesn't feel like it." he sighed. You couldn't hear any more of this anymore. "Well you do mate." Liam said while rubbing his back. Harry's crying teased up a bit but didn't stop. Only small tars poured from his green eyes every now and then. Nobody in the world deserves to be treated like this. Nobody in the world. It doesn't matter who you are. "You're nothing what anybody says you are." Liam continued on. "You're not a manw****. You're not stupid, or retarted, worthless or talentless. No. No, you're not. You're so much more than that." he said. Harry sniffled again. "I feel as if I get more hate then ever now. That's the reason why Im not on Twitter that often." he said. So that's why he hasn't been on Twitter a lot. He looked up at you. "What did I ever do wrong?" he sighed. You could barely take it anymore. "You did nothing wrong Harry." you said. He looked at you. "Absolutely nothing." you said. He put his head back down and continued to sob. Louis was standing up. Liam was on the right side of Harry rubbing his back with one hand and Niall was crouching down on the floor to Harry's left with a hand on his left knee. Danielle was on Liam's right and Eleaanor on Danielle's right. You and Zayn were standing a few feet away from Liam beside one another. "You know what? That's it." Zayn said. You all looked at him. He got out his phone and started frantically typing something. You knew he was on Twitter.