Chapter Sixty Four: Dessert

You and Zayn walked down the stairs hand in hand together and resumed your places in the living room. Zayn took his spot on the couch and you took your usual spot on the floor next to Nialler. Niall rested his head on your shoulder. He took one of his hands and started stroking your inner thigh making you tingle with excitement. You tried your best to hide it. “So that’s it?” Liam asked. “You and Perrie are done with?” Zayn nodded agreeing with him. “Yes we are.” he answered. You sighed. Despite the fact that you and Zayn had that conversation upstairs, you couldn’t help but feel bad a little bit. “Do you think that you two could every work it out?” Louis then questioned. Everyone looked at Zayn Malik. He thought for a minute or two then responded. “Until Perrie is smart enough to come back to _____ and I with the respect and apology _____ deserves, I can’t work it out with her.” he answered. He was strong in his decision. He was always very confident with himself. You could tell that he wasn’t that okay. He was very capable of recovering, but he wasn’t fully there yet. You wanted to be sure he was alright. You looked around at the others to see Eleanor making a frowning face, a little upset that Zerrie had just ended. Louis wrapped his arm tightly around her. She snuggled closer to him. That day went by fast. None of you wanted to do anything. It was another one of those garbage days. You all did your usual routine of just eating, cuddling, naping, watching telly and tweeting. It was a good life. You and Niall cuddled on the floor with eachother while you were watching an episode of “Everybody Loves Raymond” Niall was now sitting upright. You were laying down next to him with your head on one of his legs with the rest of your body stretched out along the floor. He was stroking your hair and humming to himself. You smiled and pretended not to notice. “How about we all do something nice tomorrow night.” a voice perked. All heads turned towards Harry. “Like what?” Danielle asked him. He shrugged and thought a little. “I dunno.” he answered. “What about a nice dinner together huh? That would be nice now wouldn’t it?” he questioned. You all exchanged a few looks and nodded. “Yeah, that sounds cool.” Niall said. “Awww, good idea there Hazza!” Louis said playfully as he punched him in the jaw gently. Harry pushed Louis away and rubbed his face. Louis chuckled. You all continued watching shows. Every now and then you’d glance over at Zayn to see if he was alright. He was perfectly fine. Once you and Zayn made eye contact.

      You gave him a little wink. You saw him laughing under his breath as he shot a wink back at you. Niall’s humming started a but louder. You looked up, letting him know that you could hear him. He looked down at you and smiled, a little bit embarassed. “What?” he chuckled. You shook your head. “Nothing!” you answered happily. He chuckled again and bent down a bit for you to kiss him. You moved your head up a little bit and placed your lips softly against his. He closed his eyes and kissed you back gently. You both pulled away. Niall ebent down again to whisper something in your ear. “Perrie’s not going to bother you as long as Zayn or myself are around.” he said making you feel comfortable. You smiled and snuggled closer towards him. You didn’t looked at him but you new he was laughing. His hand stopped playing with your hair and he placed it on one of your thighs. By dark, everyone was tired from doing nothing. Eleanor yawned. “Tired love?” Louis asked her. She nodded and yawned again. You all went upstairs in your own directions and got ready for slumber. You went inside the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth. You had just stepped out of the bathroom only to be pushed back inside. “Ahhh!” you let out a little scream but then to be interrupted by a pair of lips. They were soft. You opened your eyes to see Niall kissing your lips gently. You kissed him back. Niall was a little bit more forceful than usual. He kissed you so hard causing you for you to back against the wall as he pinned your wrists to the wall as well. He stopped kissing your lips and moved down to your neck. You started breathing heavily. He continued showering your neck with kisses. He then removed himself from your neck and back onto your face. Niall crashed his lips onto yours and allowed his hands to explore any part of your body he desired. As he kissed you he moved his hands up and down your body. He outlined your body with both his hands and squeezed your inner thigh causing you to moan. “Niall.” you moaned. He then stopped and looked at you. You chuckled at him. He laughed as well. Neither of you spoke. Then Niall got even more closer to you then before. He didn’t kiss you again. He just placed his forehead on yours. You lips were centimeters apart. You wanted to kiss him but didn’t. “I just wanted to let you know that all of this is going to get better okay love?” he asked you. You nodded. His forehead was still on yours. “And I want you to know that if there’s anything in the world that’s bothering you or that you feel you need to talk about, I’ll always be here for you.” he said sincerely. He gave you butterflies. You smiled. “Thank you Niall.” you said. He smirked and placed his lips on yours once more before pulling away for the very last time of the night. “I love you princess.” he then whispered. He was loud enough so you could hear him. “I love you too.” you answered. He smirked again. Then he moved his body away from you. You exchanged one last glance at eachother. Niall stayed in the bathroom because he had to brush his teeth. You both smiled at eachother. You opened the bathroom door and then closed it behind you.