Chapter Thirty Nine: Your Day 5

Niall’s POV I couldn’t remember anything that happened from last night. All I really remember was entering a club with the lads, having a couple beers and the rest is history. I woke up with an icepack on my face. It seemed as if all the boys were up already because I heard voices in the back room. “What the?” I asked when I saw the icepack. I picked it up and threw it to the side. “Ow!” I complained. My jaw was so sore. “Ow.” I said again. I put my hand on it, feeling it and wondering what happened the other night. I stood up and went to the bathroom withotu saying anything to the boys. I entered and shut the door. I took a look at myself. I was a mess. My hair was all over the place, my vision was blurry, I had a massive headache, my eyes were bloodshot and my stomach didn’t feel that well either. I didn’t really know where I was either. I only remember little information. My name is Niall James Horan. I’m from Mullingar, Ireland. I’m in the band One Direction with Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik. We’re on a five day tour right now. Today’s our last day. Good. Atleast all the important information I needed to know, I knew for now. I stretched and tried cleaning myself up. I washed my face, changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I sighed and took a look at myself in the mirror. I was sort of nervous to go to the boys today. I didn’t remember anything that happened last night. I took an asprin for my headache. My jaw was still hurting like hell. I sighed again, then exited the bathroom. I took a deep breath and walked over to the boys. I felt embarassed and ashamed. They all stopped talking and looked at me once I entered the doorway. “Hi.” I said quietly to all of them. None of them answered me. Whatever happened last night, must’ve been really bad. “What’s the matter?” I asked hoping to get an answer out of someone. “Ugh.” was all Zayn replied. He rolled his eyes at me. He got up and shoved his way right by me. “Come on. We got to get to the stadium.” he said as he exited the bus. I was speechless.

     Why was Zayn mad at me? The others followed in his footsteps. Passing me without acknowledging me. I grabbed a hold of Harry’s arm before he could pass me. He turned and looked at me. “What happened last night?” I asked him. He sighed. He looked like he was about to answer and that he wanted to. But he got cut off. “Harry! Come on!” we heard Zayn call to him. We both got off the bus together and walked into the staduim. Tonight was our last performance before we go home. Again, there were screaming fans awaiting us outside. Shockingly, Zayn and the others didn’t even notice them. They just looked at them, put their hands up, blocking the cameras and said “Not today please.” They all looked confused. So was I. One by one we entered into the stadium. We all grabbed some bagels before another day of rehersal. I actually got some information on what happened last night based on a newspaper I saw sitting around. I looked at it. My jaw dropped, which only made it hurt even more as I saw the article. “Zayn Malik Throws a Punch at Bandmate, Niall Horan in a Bar” it read. I couldn’t believe what I was reading. I froze. I dropped my food. My eyes widened. I had to read it over and over again for it to process through my brain. Zayn did this to me? He punched me? That’s why my jaw hurts so badly? I put the paper down. I was astonished. All the boys were sitting down on the couch. “Niall, come here.” our director said to us. I went over to them feeling awkward as ever. “Alright guys.” he started. I took a seat next to Harry who didn’t seem to be holding that much of a grudge towards me. But I could tell he was dissappointed. “Now, about last night…” he started saying. I got nervous. “Zayn?” he asked Zayn. Zayn looked up. “Niall.” he then said. I looked up. All the boys looked at me. “No, wait pleas-” I tried saying. “Eh, eh, eh! No excuses!” he said. “We got to get through this one more show tonight. Then we can all deal with this situation alright?” he asked. The boys nodded. I on the other hand was just out of it. I had absolutely no clue what he was talking about. Why did Zayn punch me? What did he do? What did I do? We all got up and started rehersing. You could just tell that everyone was out of it. Everyone litterally sang with no emotions on their faces. There was no laughing. No joking. We barely spoke to eachother. Once and a while the boys would whisper something to one another but that’s all. No one would even smile or anything.