Chapter Fifty Nine: As a Family

“Danielle!” Eleanor screamed. Everyone was so confused. Eleanor ran right up to her and squeezed her tightly. “I missed you!” she said. Danielle gave her a smile. “Hi guys!” Danielle said waving to us all on the couch. Zayn was looking at Danielle like she had ten heads. Louis and Harry were just looking at eachother, asking eachother why she was back. Niall’s jaw dropped and you couldn’t say anything. “Danielle?!” Harry said. Danielle chuckled and nodded. “That’s me!” she said happily. You started laughing. “What are you doing here?!” Louis asked her. She walked over to Liam. “Liam and I are back together.” she said. Liam put an arm around her and kissed her. Everyone in the room jumped for joy. “Group hug!” Niall screamed. Automatically, you, Niall, Louis, Eleanor, Harry and Zayn ran over to the happy couple and embraced them. “I knew you two would get back together!” Zayn said. You heard Liam and Dainelle giggle. After a few more moments of hugging you all let go. You never stopped smiling. Niall then put his arm around you and gave you a cheeky smile. You pecked him on the cheek quickly. He started blushing. Danielle sighed with happiness. “I’m glad you’re mine again.” Liam told her. She nodded and smiled. “Me too.” she said. Liam smiled and kissed her lips. “Awww.” Harry and Louis said together. “So this is great! Me and Eleanor are together. Liam and Danielle are back together. Zayn and Perrie are happy and _____ and Niall are happy.” Louis said. “Yeah. And Harry had him and his food.” Harry said. You started laughing. Everyone did. “Awww! Harry!” you said. He shrugged. “It’s true! Foreveralone Styles!” he cheered. You chuckled. “Not that I mind or anything.” he then said. “I like seeing you guys happy.” Harry was the cutest. Just like any of the boys in the band, any girl who grabs him should hold onto him. He was a good guy. “Anyways, what are you all doing on the floor?” Danielle then asked. You all chuckled. “Louis and Eleanor got into a little quarrel yesterday.” Niall said. Danielle raised her eyebrows and took a look at El and Lou. “Oh really?” she asked. They both nodded, shame like. “But we’re all okay now! Don’t worry.” Louis said. She smiled. “Oh good.” It was the afternoon. “Why don’t we all get changed and we can grab some late lunch? We’ll discuss what we’re doing tomorrow.”Liam then said.

      Food sounded good. You, Eleanor and Danielle made your way upstairs and back into your room. Danielle brought her suitcase and put it inside. “No one’s stolen my bed right?” she asked you. You chuckled. “Of course not.” you answered. She grinned. You and Eleanor helped put all her things back in order. Afterwards the three of you got changed. You dressed into some black shorts and a nice rose tank top. You washed up, did your makeup and went back downstairs with El and Dani to meet the boys. They were all standing waiting for you. They all looked up and smile when your eyes met theirs. “Ready?” Liam asked happily. You all nodded. You walked over to Niall who put his arm aroud your shoulder again. “I like your shirt.” he said looking at it. You smiled. “Thanks.” you said. Zayn walked behind you and Niall. You quickly turned around to see him smilling at you two. You grinned. You all hopped into the van and made your way for some food. You could feel happiness in the air. The smiles and laughter wouldn’t fade away no matter what. Danielle was back with Liam. She was with the name she wanted. He was with the girl he wanted. They were just perfect for eachother. Liam and Danielle both sat in the very back, alone. Holding hands and cuddling. Neither of them were saying a word to eachother. Danielle leaned her head on Liam’s shoulder and Liam storked her hair with the opposite hand and kissed her cheek. A smile light up on her face. So did yours. “So Liam, tell us why you didn’t tell us about you and Dani!” Harry commanded. “And when did all this happen?” he questioned. Liam chuckled. “Well the reason I didn’t tell you is because I wanted you to be surprised.” Liam answered. Everyone smiled. “And this happened a fe nights ago. I called her in the middle of the night while all of you were asleep. We talked about all of this and I told her that I wanted her to come back to me. And that’s exactly what she did.” he said proudly. “Awww.” you and Harry said. Danielle and Liam chuckled and blushed in embarassment. You scooted closer towards Niall. He kept his arm around you. “You hungry baby?” he asked. You nodded. “I am.” you said. He chuckled. “Alright, well food will be coming soon. We should be at the place in about five minutes.” Five minutes had passed and you arrived at the place. “Come on!” Zayn said. You all got out together and walked into the resturaunt. “Hi.” Louis said to the woman. “Eight please.” he said. The woman and a few others put some tables together and sat you down. You took a look at the menu. “Wanna split something with me _____?” Zayn asked you. You looked at him. “What do you want?” you asked. “Can we split the steak?” he asked. You nodded. “Sure.” you said happily. He smiled and placed the menu down. “Awesome.” he said. You and Niall held hands beneath the table. The waitress came to the table and took your orders. You sat down, talking, waiting for you food to come. “So Niall and _____.” Danielle then said. You both looked up at her.