Chapter Fourteen: Niall Horan

You saw what was in front of you. It wasn’t Harry. No. It was Niall. Stsnding there with his hands behind his back, smiling. But he wasn’t alone. There were probably hundereds of candles lit around him. And he was standing right in front of you. “Hello _____.” he said softly. You were massively confused. “What? What? What happened? I heard Harry scream.” you said. “No no. Forget about that. That was nothing.” Niall soothed you. You swallowed. “_____, there’s something about you that’s different. You’re not lke other girls I’ve met.” he started out saying. “You’re different ina good way. You’re amazing. You’re beautiful, you have a wonderful personality, you’re funny, kind, thoughtful…” he continued on saying. “What I’m basically trying to say…” he cut to the chase. “____.” he said slowly, basically whispering. “Yes?” you asked him softly. You kept your eyes locked on his. “There’s been something I’ve been meaning to ask you.” he said. “Okay.” you said quietly. He walked closer towards you. You didn’t back away. Then, he took his arms from behind his back and there, he was holding a beautiful, red rose. He handed it to you, saying nothing. You took it from him. Your heart must have been going a million miles an hour. He took a deep breath and said “Would you like to be my girlfriend?” he asked very quietly. You couldn’t believe this was happening. You said nothing, all you did was keep your eyes on him. After a few seconds, he smirked. “Feel free to say something.” he said cutely. You giggled. Of course. “Yes.” you finally answered him. “Yes?” he asked you. You nodded and started smiling like an idiot. “Yes!” he said overjoyed as he picked you up and spun you around. “Ahahaha!” you laughed in his arms. You knew his was smiling. He then set you down but didn’t let go of you. He kept his hands on your waiste. Then he leaned in. You leaned in as well.

      There, you guys shared your first kiss as a couple. He kissed you very gently. You put your ars around his neck and continued kissing him. It was a very, soft and gentle kiss. Better than the one at the hospital. After a few seconds, he pulled back. And kept his arms around your waiste. You said nothing. All you guys did was chuckle. “That’s what I’ve been meaning to talk to you about. At the photoshoot, I wanted to ask you if you knew anything about Harry and Louis speaking with me that night. And the whole reason I got mad at you when you came into my room is because it didn’t go perfect. So, that got me mad, and I ended up yelling at you. I was just frustrated with myself because I blew the chance.” he explained. “Well you don’t have to worry about any of that now do you?” you asked him. He smiled. “Not anymore.” he said as he moved closer so his forehead was touching yours. Then you heard a clap. A very slow clap. You both turned around to see Harry step from behind a tree. “Well done.” he said while still clapping and walking over to you two. Very well done.You laughed. “So, this whole thing about you leaving your phone here, you hiding from me and screaming my name… That was all-” “All done on purpose? All planned out? Yes.” he said. You laughed. “So you came up with all of this?” you asked him. Harry shook his head. “Nope. Niall did.” he said. You looked over at Niall. Your boyfriend. He blushed. “You did all of this?” you asked him. He nodded. “Awww.” you said as you wrapped your arms around him. “Aright, we’re all super adorable here. Come on, the lads probably want us home.” Harry blurted. Again, he ruined another cute moment. He was very good at that. You both walked back to the car, arms wrapped around eachother. Harry drove as you two sat in the back together. Niall rested his head on yours. “You don’t know how happy I am right now.” he said. You smiled at him. “Same here.” you said. He smiled and pecked your lips quickly. Harry didn’t see anything. Once you pulled home, Harry opened the door and shouted “Introducing the brand new couple! Niall James Horan and _____ _____ _____!” he said as the pair of you walked into the house together.

     “So it’s official?!” Eleanor asked as she and the others jumped up and ran to both of you. “Yup. It’s official. _____ and I are officially going out.” Niall said while grabbing your hand. “Awwwwww.” everyone said. “Well it’s about time!” Louis shouted. You all laughed. “Woah, wait, wait. They all knew that this was happening?” you asked Niall. He nodded. “Yup. Niall here spoke with us all about it early this morning, while you were still asleep.” Liam said. You laughed again. So did everyone else. Harry went and stood beside Danielle. Then, Zayn stepped in front of everyone so he was facing both of you. Your heart stopped. You didn’t think about how Zayn would take this. “So, you guys are together now?” he asked. You both nodded. Everyone else looked scared for you. “Well… Niall Horan you have my blessing.” he told Niall. He smiled like crazy. “Yes!” everyone said in the back. “But if you ever, do anything to hurt her…” Zayn said to him seriously as he moved closer towards him. “I will hurt you.” he finished. Niall swallowed, looking scared. “No need to worry about that.” he replied. “Good answer.” Zayn told him. You all giggled. “And you.” Zayn said to you as he stepped in front of you. You swallowed as well. Whenever Zayn did this to someone it made everyone scared. “If you do anything hurt Niall, you and I are going to have a problem.” he said. “Got it.” you said quickly. Zayn smiled and kissed your cheek. He then stepped back with the others. “In other words!” he blurted out. Everyone starred at him. “I’m very happy for you both.” he said. You all felt overjoyed. You were now in a relationship with Niall Horan. “Come on lads! I say we celebrate by eating at our favorite resturaunt-” Louis started off. “Nando’s?!” Niall quickly asked. “No!” everyone said at once. Niall looked sad. You squeezed him and he perked up again.