Chapter Fifty Four: Rock Me

You woke up the next morning in Niall’s arms. You slowly looked over at him. He was still sleeping. You shook him a little bit. He moaned with his eyes shurt. You giggled. “Niall.” you called. He didn’t respond. Another moan. You giggled to yourself. “Niall.” you said again. He slowly fluttered his eyes open and looked at you. You gave him a smile. He smiled at the sight of you in his arms. “Goodmorning.” you said softly. He yawned. “Goodmorning babe.” he said. He gently pecked your lips. Then again. You pulled away. He kissed you again. You pulled away. He kissed you again. “Niall!” you said in order to stop his lips from approaching you again. “What?” he asked. “Enough.” you joked. His eyes widened. “This is a new relationship.” he said slowly. “New relationship equals more snogging.” he answered. You rolled your eyes and got up off the bed. “Hey, wait come back!” he said. You were ready to go downstairs. “Don’t you want your breakfast?” you asked. He shook his head. He was turning down food again. “Come back in here.” he said. You rolled your eyes playfully and went back into bed. He still had no shirt on. You got under the covers and cuddled closer to him. “Come on, we can have some alone time now.” he said. You smiled and nodded.So did he. He turned on the telly. His arms were aroud you and he was playing with your hair a while. You just layed there together in eachother’s arms. After about forty five minutes he took out his phone. “Let’s take a picture.” he said. You smiled and nodded. Niall held his phone up so it faced you and him. You get closer to him, looked at the phone camera and smiled. So did he. He snapped the photo and then looked at it. “Awww.” he said. You smiled. “Send that to me?” you asked. He nodded. He sent it to you. You saw him doing something else on his phone. “Watcha doing?” you asked him. “Hold on.” he said. He was doing a few other things and then put his phone on his lap. “Check Twitter.” he said. You opened your phone to your Twitter feed. Mentioned by @NiallOfficial. You checked the tweet. “Goodmorning everybody from me and @_____ xx” with the picture attatched to it. At first, you smiled. But then, “Niall!” you said. “What?” he asked confused. “Everyone still thinks we’re broken up!” you said. He smiled. “Well they won’t now.” he said. You smiled. He looked deeply into your eyes and moved closer towards you. Again, your lips met his in a nice, soft goodmorning kiss. You kissed him back and then pulled back. “Have I ever told you that you’re a great kisser?” he asked you. You blushed a little and laughed. Then you got up off the bed. “Where ya going?” Niall questioned. “Downstairs.” you replied. “I’m hungry.” you said. Niall followed you. You made your way downstairs to find Eleanor and Louis in the kitchen together. “Goodmorning.” you said cheerfully. Louis turned towards you. “Goodmorning darling!” he said happily. You smiled. “And goodmorning to you, you Irish leprachaun!” he said to Niall. “Shut up.” Niall responded. You giggled. “Where’s everyone else?” you asked. “Sleeping.” Eleanor replied. You were actually surprised everyone was still sleeping. You were usually the last one up out of bed. You and Niall sat down together at the table and ate some fruit that was in a bowl. After a few minutes Louis and Eleanor got up and got their keys. “Where ya going?” Niall asked. “We’re gonna go visit my dad for the day. I promised him Eleanor and I would come and see him.” Louis answered. “Tell him I said hi.” Niall said. Louis nodded. “Will do.” he said. “Bye.” you said. “Bye!” Louis and Eleanor both said together. Eleanor shut the door, leaving you and Niall alone again.

     “It’s so quiet.” Niall said. You nodded. “Yup. It is.” you said. You started tapping your fingers on the table. “Now what do you want for breakfast?” you asked him, going through the cabinets. He thought for a moment. “Pancakes?” he asked. You laughed at him. “Seriously?” you asked. He nodded. “Yeah, why not?! We could make some for the others as well because we’re nice people.” Niall added. You smiled. “Alright then.” you said. You and Niall got out the ingredients together and started baking. You poured everything into the mixing bowl. “Eggs?” Niall asked. You nodded. “Two in here.” you said while stirring. Niall nodded. He took one egg, cacked it, put it in the bowl. Another one, cracked it, put it in the bowl. You started stirring them together. It was already 9:30. “Why are they not up yet?” you asked. Niall shrugged. “Dunno. It was a long day yesterday. They’re probably just tired.” he said. You agreed. As you kept on stirring the mix together, you felt Niall come up behind you. He straddled his legs behind yours and then put his hands on top of yours as you stirred. He hovered over your shoulder. You giggled and continued mixing. Everyone once and a while he’s quickly peck you on the cheek. “Alright.” you said. Niall backed away. You poured some mix into the pan and waited for it to do it’s magic. “Mmmm…” Niall said while smelling it. You giggled. “Smells good.” he said. “Yeah. I hope so.” you answered. You flipped them over. “Wow, look at these beauties.” Niall said while looking at the golden brown pancakes. No one gets in the way of Niall and his food. You took them all off the pan and put them on a plate. You did a second batch of them because you needed to feed Harry, Liam and Zayn as well. You were fixing your boyfriend a plate of pancakes when you heard the fridge shut. You spun around to see Niall holding the whipped cream bottle. “Please?” he asked. You smiled and nodded. “Go ahead.” you responded. He cheered and went over to the pancakes you made them. He put the whipped cream on them. Loads and loads and loads of whipped cream. “Niall!” you said. He stepped back as you took the can away. You looked at his food. Which was practically invisible now. “Would you like some pancakes with your whipped cream?” you asked him. He laughed. He took his plate and sat down at the table. You fixed yourslef yours and sat down with him. He took a big bite into his pancakes. “So?” you asked. His eyes widened. “You gain points.” he said. You slapped him. “Ow!” he complained. You laughed. Then, you heard the footsteps of three lads. Down came Liam, Zayn and Harry all trying to be the first one down the stairs. You and Niall just sat there starring at them. “We smelt pancakes.” Liam said. You nodded and pointed to their fixed plates for each of them. “Over there.” you responded. They all ran over, grabbed their plates and got a seat at the table. “Eager?!” you asked. They all nodded, stuffing their faces with the pancakes. Boys will be boys. “These are really good _____.” Harry said with his mouth full. You chuckled. “Thanks.” you answered. “I never told you _____ could cook?” Zayn asked.