Chapter Seventy Five: Ready for Our Date?

An hour had passed. You remembered Niall told you to shower up and then go get dressed. You stood up from the couch. Zayn's body twitched as he felt you stand up. He cocked his eyebrow. "Where ya going?" he asked. "Take a shower." you answered shortly. Zayn nodded and then dropped his head. You quickly glanced over at Liam who shot you a little wink. You chuckled and went to the bathroom. The door was closed. You knocked on it once. The door opened to reveal your boyfriend with a smile on his face. "Oh hey." he winked. You smiled at him. "Excuse me." you said while trying to get your way past him and into the bathroom. Niall stopped you by stepping in front of you wherever your feet went. "What's the password?" he asked placing his hands on your hips. "Please?" you asked innocently. He shook his head "No." "Kiss me." he commanded softly. You stood on your tip toes and placed your lips on Niall's as he bent down. You only kissed him for a breif moment. You pulled away quickly, leaving him unhappy. He made a face. "That's all I get?" he asked. You nodded. "Now move Horan!" you commanded as you pushed your way through him and shut the bathroom door. You heard him chuckle on the other side. You quickly took your shower.

     You hopped out with your bathrobe on and your wet hair down. You stepped out of the bathroom and had to choose your outfit for tonight. You saw a note lying on you and Niall's bed. You picked it up and read it. "Hi Princess<3" it started. "Tonights gonna be special. I need you to wear your FANCIEST outfit you have ;) - Nialler xx" You got butterflies in your stomach. Right after your finished reading a knock came at your door. "Who is it?" you asked embarassed you were in your bathrobe. "It's me." a voice said. "Come in!" you answered. It was Zayn. He chuckled when he saw you. "Oh shush." you said. He chuckled again. "I was wondering if I could help you pick out your outfit tonight." he said. You smiled at him. "Of course you can." you answered him. He spotted the note on your bed. "What's this?" he wondered as he picked it up. You allowed him to read it. Zayn read the note quickly before placing it back down on the bed and smiling. He looked at you with his big brown eyes. “So fancy hun?” He asked. He smiled and you did the same. “All right then. Let’s go check out your outfits.” He said. You and Zayn happily went through all of your clothes picking out the fanciest outfit. It took you guys a while before someone spotted the perfect dress. Shockingly, it wasn’t you. It was Zayn. As you are desperately shuffling through clothes, you were thinking about stealing one of Danielle’s or Eleanor’s outfits. Suddenly, Zayn perked up. He sighed before he showed you the outfit. He dropped his head to the floor. Then it he slowly picked out this dress he found in your closet. It was at beige, strapless and somewhat tight dress. Your eyes widened. It was perfect. You grabbed it from Zayn and gave him a huge hug. He hugged you back. “Now you need to tell me where you got that dress from Missy.” He reprimanded you. In all honesty, you didn’t even remember packing it. Nevermind what you got it from.

     You went inside to change. You quickly blowdry your hair, leaving it naturally down. You slid on the dress Zayn had picked out. You looked at yourself in the mirror and were satisfied. A knock came on the bathroom door. “Who is it?” You asked. “Eleanor and Danielle.” Daniel had said through the door. You opened the bathroom door to reveal the two girl standing there waiting for you. The jaws had talked with a saw you. You smiled at them. “What? Too much?” you asked them. They shook their heads no. “You look beautiful.” Daniel had said. You smiled at her. “Thank you!” You said. She smiled along with Eleanor. “Is Niall for me outside?” You asked. They both nodded their heads. “You should see the way you dress.” Eleanor said. You didn’t know if this was a good thing or a bad thing. You took a deep breath. He stepped outside the bathroom, slid on a pair of black, strapping heels, grabbed your clutch and headed out into the living room. You saw all the boys sitting on the couch. You saw a blonde boy with brown highlights standing, facing the opposite direction. He took another deep breath before walking over to all of them. He tried not to make any noise so none of them would notice you. Unfortunately, it did not work that well. Harry was the first one to turn around and when he saw you he almost screamed. “Oh my God!” He blurted out. Everyone quickly shot around to see what he was screaming about. Their eyes landed on you. He went a little pink, from embarrassment. “Nice when Harry.” Danielle said. Harry went a little pink as well. All of the boys’ jaws dropped. You smile that all of them. “Wow…” Liam had said. “_____, you look… You look…” Louis had attempted saying. You laughed at him. Eleanor walked over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. “I’m surprised none of them are drooling yet.” Danielle whispered in your ear. You chuckled slightly. “I knew that was a good pick for you.” Zayn had complemented. You smiled at him. He winked at you. Your jaw almost shocked as well you saw Niall. Niall’s jaw was practically on the floor. His blue eyes were wide open as he examined you head to toe. You blushed again.

     Niall stood in front of you. He was wearing a fancy white button-down with a red tie. His shirt was tucked in. He was wearing black dress pants with a black belt. He was wearing black dress shoes. He cleaned up very nicely. His hair was up. “You look… You look…” Niall had attempted saying with Louis. All you did was smile at him. “Thank you.” you said. He smiled back at you. Not knowing what else to say. “Let me get a picture of you two beautiful people!” Liam had said jumping off the couch and grabbing his phone. You smiled. "Niall and _____, walk over there and pose. Looks like you two are going to prom." Liam continued to joke. You and Niall both chuckled as you stood in front of the white wall in the living room. Niall whispered in your ear. "Stand to the side babe." You did as you were told. Niall placed his arms around your wasite and leaned his head a bit towards you like a prom picture. "Awwwwwww..." you heard Eleanor and Danielle. You held in your laughter as Liam snapped some photos. You saw Danielle, Eleanor, Harry, Louis and Zayn take out their phones as well. They all wanted a picture of you guys. You were just too adorable. "What is this?" Niall asked them while smiling. "Shut up Niall and just pose with your girlfriend." Eleanor said. Niall did as he was told.

     After about a thousand more picture-taking, it was time to go. "Alright guys. We better be off." Niall said. "Alright, alright let em go." Harry winked. You and Niall said "Goodbye." to your friends. You hugged Zayn closely. "You look so beautiful." he whispered in your ear before kissing it. You smiled. "Thank you." you whispered back at him. Niall stood by the exit waiting for you. You walked back over towards him as he opened the door. You stepped out and waved one last time. "We'll be back before you know it." he told them. "Alright you kids. Don't have too much fun now." Louis teased. Niall smiled one last time before exiting the hotel room and closing the door behind him. Niall locked hands with you immediately as he shut the door. He examined you head to toe. "You look absolutely stunning tonight." he complimented. You got butterflies in your stomach. "Thank you. You're not so bad yourself." you joked. Niall chuckled. "Thanks. Louis and Harry helped me pick it out." he said. You grinned. So did he. You guys went into the elevator and stepped outside the hotel doors. Since you guys were dressed up all fancy and all, it did cause a bit attention. Some pictures were taken and girls were staring at you with jealousy. But you wouldn't let anyone or anything ruin your night tonight.

     You and Niall were walking for a bit. About ten minutes. "Niall, where are we going?" you questioned him. He refused to answer you. "That's for me to know and for you to find out princess." he told you. You rolled your eyes. You heard him laugh a bit. You figured he as taking you to an extremely fancy place because of how he wanted you dressed. You continued walking for a couple of minutes. Talking about whatever came to mind and such. Suddenly, Niall stopped walking. You suddenly stopped as well. You couldn't read his facial expression. "What's wrong babe?" you asked him with concern. You actually got a bit nervous. Niall let go of your hand and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a red blind-fold. "Oh no." you thought to yourself. Niall smirked at your reaction. "Come here princess. Let me put this on you." he said. You were hesistant at first. "Ummmm......" you slowly said making your way back over to him. "Ohhh come on. I'm not gonna hurt you!" Niall defended himself. You smiled. He obviously wasn't going to hurt you. But you were only going out to dinner. What could be so special about it?

     Niall placed the blind-fold over your eyes and tied it aroud your head. "Alright now..." he started saying softly. "No peeking. Can you see anything?" he wondered. You shook your head. "Can't see a thing." you answered. "Good." he replied back. You could not see anything. You felt Niall's arms wrap around your arms as he slowly and carefully guided you to where he was taking you. He was making sure you wouldn't trip. You couldn't help but laugh. "Niall, just tell me where you're taking me!" you exclaimed. "No!" Niall fought back. You continued walking only for about another minute or two when Niall said "Stop here princess." You stopped. "Can I take off the blind-fold now?" you asked. You heard your boyfriend laugh once again. "Yeah. You can take it off now." he said. You happily removed the blinf-fold from your face.

     As you saw what was in front of you, your heart stopped. Butterflies in your stomach started rising. For some reason you felt tears in your eyes. "Niall...." you began saying. You were running out of breath.