Chapter Nintey Seven: Our Last Date

Yourself and Niall were in car, driving home. It was about 6:00 when you were back at your flat.

     "One more sip?" Niall begged with you in his arms on the couch. You rolled your eyes and allowed him one more sip of your cookie milkshake. He happily took another huge sip. His eyes filled with joy. In all fairness, he drank about half of it. "So guys, which film did you end up seeing?" Danielle asked on the opposite couch next to Liam. Everyone looked at you and Niall cuddling on the couch. "Ummmm..." you started off. "Well Niall actually booked a theater for us." you began. Everyone gasped for some reason. "Ooooohhh Niall how cute!" Liam commented. Nialler went a little pink as he dropped his head down. You heard Zayn smirking on the other side of him. "Well which film did you see?" Harry wondered. "The Notebook." you answered. Everyone was confused. "But the Notebook isn't showing in cinema." Eleanor observed. You nodded. "Mhmmm..." you said. "Niall got them to play it." you told them. Everyone's eyes widened and they nodded their heads. "Well done Niall." Zayn congratulated him from the side. Everyone chuckled. "So you're saying that Niall booked you two a private movie theater to show a sappy love story that we have on DVD in our flat?" Louis asked. Everyone began laughing. Niall's head shot up and he looked at Louis. You even started laughing a bit. "I was being romantic Louis!" Niall automatically defended. Lou rolled his eyes. "Whatever." he sassed. Niall gave him a look.

     "And if either of you are wondering, we all had a wonderful time at McDonald's." Louis implied, sounded quite proud of himself. Everyone else just rolled their eyes and smiled. "Yeah, nothing like fattening, greased up fried food to cheer you up." Danielle said. "You know you loved it." Louis said back. Oh Louis. Niall yawned once. "You tired baby?" you whispered in his ear. "Mhmmm..." he moaned like a little baby as he snuggled in closer to you and buried his head in between your shoulder and chin. You began laughing. Everyone else joined in as they were admiring your cuteness. "I guess that's a sign for bed right?" Liam asked. Everyone looked at each other and nodded. They all got up and started saying goodnight to one another. You and Niall on the other hand, were still on the couch. He wouldn't budge.

     "Niall. Niall, come on. We gotta get to bed." you whispered. "Mmmmmm..." he moaned again like a baby as he once again cuddled closer to you. You chuckled. Everyone looked down at you and Niall. You looked down on him and saw his eyes were closed and he was breathing slow. You looked at them and shrugged. Harry smirked to himself. Zayn suddenly came over to you guys with a big blanket in hand. You smiled as you realized what he was doing. He gently placed the blanket on top of you guys, making you two comfortable. "Thank you." you mouthed to him as he looked you in the eyes. He didn't respond. He only nodded. Once he backed away and stood with the others, they smiled at the pair of you on the couch. You looked down at Niall again to see if his eyes were open. They were shut and he was snoring slightly. You looked back at the others and lightly spoke the words "Goodnight." "Goodnight." they whispered back to you. You glanced at Harry who was on the side who had his phone out. He must've taken a picture. The six others turned around and started making their way up the staircase. You watched everyone do so, one by one. Zayn was the last one in the pack. Before heading up the stairs, he turned around, looked at you and smiled. You smiled back. Zayn put his head down with the smile still on his face, smirked then went on upstairs with the rest of them. You were content. You placed your head on top of Niall's and kissed it. "Goodnight Niall." you whispered. Niall took a deep breath. "Goodnight baby." he whispered back. You didn't know he was still awake. All you did was smile to yourself, resume your position on his head, close your eyes and allowed yourself to drift off into a deep sleep.

     "Wake up cuties..." you heard a voice whisper to you. You fluttered your eyes open to reveal a blurry figure in front of you. You yawned and took a look to your left to find Niall in the same position as last night. Sleeping on your shoulder. You stretched. Niall on the other hand, didn't move. "Good morning there." a sweet voice said to you. You rubbed your eyes to reveal the lovely Harry Styles, wearing a beanie and bending down to take a good look at you and Niall. "Morning Harry." you yawned and stretched again. Haz chuckled. You looked down at Niall who was still sound asleep. "Niall." you shook him. "Niall." you repeated. He moaned. "Five more minutes mum." he said in his sleep. You began laughing. "Niall wake up!" you groaned. You gently pushed him off you. His eyes began to open, revealing a beautiful shade of crystal blue. He blinked a couple times, then yawned, then stretched. He was precious.