Chapter Seventeen: The Boat Ride

The next morning arrived. Everyone was all gathered in Liam’s room, discussing the plans for the day. Niall had his arm around you the whole time as Zayn was smiling at you. You gave him a little wink. “Alright, so today, boat ride. But there’s something special.” Liam started off. “We’re all gonna go on a main boat ride together, but then we’re all going to get some water jets.” Liam announced. Eleanor almost jumped out of her skin. “Oh my gosh! No we’r not! Are you serious?!” she flipped out. Louis had to bring her back down to earth. “Babe, calm down!” he consouled. She looked extremely happy. “I think Eleanor likes the idea.” Harry said. You all chuckled. “Yes!” she jumped. It was cute how she was so excited for this. Danielle put her head on Liam’s shoulder as he continued talking and kissed her on the cheek. “We’ll get something to eat and all, then we’ll see what happens from there.” he finished off saying. ou were all looking at eachother with excitement and anticipation. “Niall, are you up for this?” Zayn asked. He nodded. “Yeah. I’ll remain calm. I’m not running or anything, I’ll be sitting down and having fun.” he said. Awwww. He was so cute. “Alright good.” Louis said. “Well we better get ready right?” Danielle asked. You checked your watch. It was 11:00 am. You had to be at the place by 12:30. “Yeah, we better get going.” Harry said. You all scattered your own ways getting ready for the boat ride. You threw on a blue and white striped tank top with some navy shorts and white keds. You headed downstairs to wait for the others when you saw Niall on the couch in a plain white tee shirt and some beige shorts. He spun around once he heard you coming down. “Oh, well don’t you look like a sailor?” he teased you. You gave him a little look. “Oh don’t make fun!” you defended.

     You took a seat next to him and rested your head on his shoulder. He laughed to himself as he kissed your cheek and put an arm aroud you. “So, we never got the chance to speak about what happened with you and Zayn.” he said. He was right. You never told him why Zayn left. You completely forgot. “Oh.” you said. You bit your lip, wondering how he might react to what you were about to say. “So?” he asked. You took a deep breath. “Well…” you started. “Well you all obivously know that Zayn and I are extremely close.” Niall nodded. “So, he was getting a little worried about you and I, being together.” you said. You couldn’t read his expression. “Ummm…” he started saying. You cut him off so he couldn’t say anything else. “No. I mean he’s just a little worried that I wouldn’t be with him as often or anything. That I’ll forget him and want to spend more time with you rather him. That thought haunted him a little bit and made him nervous and sad. But he’s perfectly fine with us dating. It’s just this little protective issure that he has.” you explained. Nill nodded again, biting his lip. “I’d never try to take you away from Zayn.” he admitted. You smiled. “Never. I know how close you two are. And I promise you, if there’s any time you wish to stay with Zayn for a while or just be with him or whatever, that’s completely fine by me. I get it. I’ll even speak with him about it later if that makes you feel any better.” he answered. You were smiling the biggest. “You’re the best.” you told him. Niall laughed again. After his little laughing ended, you looked into his eyes, and he looked into yours. He slowly leaned in and pecked your lips very gently. Pulled back a moment, and then kissed you again. You looked up at him and bit your lip. He smiled down at you. The others came in, making loads of noise. Perfect timing. “Alright you guys, you ready?” Eleanor asked excited. You and Niall nodded. “Off we go!” Niall cheered. He grabbed your hand as you, him and the others went out the door. And there in front of you was the old van. “Yay!” Louis cheered running over to the van and kissing it. “Oh, we’ve missed you so much baby!” he said while hugging and stroking the passanger door. You heard Harry trying to keep in his laugh as you all stared at the little scene Louis made. He turned around to see you all giving him weird looks. “Sorry.” he said. You all shook it off as you entered the veichle. You sat beside Niall and Zayn. You looked at Zayn who had his eyes on the window and pecked his cheek quickly. He obviously wasn’t expecting that cause he bumped his head against the shield. “Ow!” he said as he rubbed his forehead. You laughed.