Chapter Twenty Seven: Recovering

You and Liam took a seat on the couches with the rest of the mates. They all nodded, listening full on as Liam told his story to the others. With the acception of an occasional question here and there, Liam had the floor. Niall was sitting right next to you, playing with your hair, braiding it actually. “You braid hair?” you whispered over to him as Liam finished up. He smiled to himself. “My mum taught me when I was little. She said it may come in handy.” he exaplined. You chuckled silently. “So now she’s gone.” Liam finished. You could see he was really broke about this whole situation. The others just sat there and stared at him. “Oh, wow.” Harry said. Liam nodded. “Are you gonna call her?” Zayn asked. Liam shrugged. “I dunno. Should I?” he asked aloud. “Yes.” Eleanor automatically responded. People jumped a little. Eleanor nodded her head. “Do it.” she said. Liam took a deep breath. Everyone’s eyes moved back towards him. “Alright. I’ll do it. But not now. Her and I both need some space.” he said. He was right. Good thinking Liam. Liam was quiet for the majority of the day. He wouldn’t really smile. He kept his head down. Wouldn’t speak unless spoken to and kept on checking his phone as if Danielle was going to call. You didn’t know if she would or not. You and Eleanor made the boys some lunch. Customized sandwhiches for all of them. Louis and Harry got Ham and Cheese. Zayn wanted salami. Niall wanted some grilled chicken and lettuce. You and Eleanor just made some turkey sandwhiches for yourselves. As for Liam? He said he wasn’t hungry. You, Eleanor, Niall, Zayn, Harry and Louis all sat down at the kitchen table together. “Mmmmm… Real good sandwhich babe.” Niall said as he took a bite into his grilled chicken. You smiled. “No problem.” you answered. “Ooooooohhh, _____? Niall likes your food?” Harry joked. You looked up. “Niall’s probably considering marraige now.” he continued. Niall blushed. Louis and Harry both started laughing. Eleanor was holding in her laugh. You couldn’t help but smirk. As for Zayn, you saw him throw a little piece pf salami at Harry’s dimple. “What’s with you and throwing food at me?” Harry questioned.

     All Zayn did was smile and wink. You all continued eating. You realized that Liam was sitting on the couch staring at his phone again. You sighed. You took one last bite into your sandwhich, stood up, threw your plate in the garbage, grabbed a bag of chips and headed o the living room. “Where you going?” Harry asked. “Inside.” you responded. Everyone else continued. You walked over to Liam and threw the bag of chips at him. “Hey!” he said as it hit his chest. You smiled. “What is this?” he asked confused, holding up the bag like he’s never seen chips before. “It’s chips Liam.” you said obviously. He rolled his eyes. “I know that! But what for?” he asked. “You got to eat something! If you’re not too hungry for a sandwhich, atleast eat a few chips.” you told him. He sighed. Rolled his eyes again and popped a chip into his mouth and looked at you. “You happy mom?” he asked. You laughed. And you thought he was Daddy Direction. “Very.” you replied. You took a seat next to him. He turned on the TV. Everyone came back into the room when finished with lunch. Zayn took a seat next to you, Louis and Eleanor on the love seat, Harry on the other side of Liam and Niall on the floor right in front of you. You were watching Friends. Louis demanded. Niall looked up at you without turning his body. You laughed at him. “What?” you asked. “Play with my hair.” he commanded. You smiled. You ran your fingers through his blonde hair and continued watching the show. At around 4:30, the phone rang. “Nose goes!” Louis shouted. Everyone put their finger on their nose. Well, everyone besides Harry. He was a little late. And confused. He looked around puzzled at everyone who had their fingers on their noses. “What?” he asked. “Nose goes.” you repeated. He looked at you strangely. “Nose goes is when everyone in the room had to put their finger on their nose. The last person who does it needs to go do whatever is told.” Zayn explained. Harry gave Zayn a look. “Go pick up the phone!” Zayn said. Harry rolled his eyes, smiled, walked over to the phone on the side table and picked it up. “Hello?” he asked. “Yes.” he said. You were all looking at eachother, wondering who it was. “Ummm.. No I don’t believe so.” “Really?” “When?” “A few days?” “Ummm.. Alright.” “Wait, can Eleanor and _____ tag along?” “They can? Great!” “Alright. Thanks man.” “See you there.” “Alright.” “Okay, you too.” “Bye.” Harry finished his conversation. He hung up the phone and smiled. “Sooooo?” Niall asked him. Harry resumed his position next to Liam. “In two days, we have three consecutive concerts coming up. It’s local, same theater, but all three of them are sold out.” he said.