Chapter Thirty Six: Tour Day 2

Louis’ POV Last night went real well. So far so good. I was the first one up that morning. I shot Eleanor a text. “Goodmorning babe. I just woke up. How are you and _____?” She replied back “We’re doing fine! We’re going shopping today so I’ll be spending your money :$” I really hoped she was kidding. “Alright then love ;)” was all I said. She didn’t reply back. I really hope she was kidding about the money thing. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I walked aroud the dressing room searching for some scraps of food I could munch on before breakfast. I spotted some chocolate bars in the mini fridge. I was hesitant about taking them. Yesterday Niall made it clear that they were his and that if anyone ate it he’d eat our hands. The lad must’ve been joking. I took out a chocolate bar and chewed on it happily. I made my way over to the couch and turned on the telly. I tried eating it quick before Niall woke up. The next person to wake up was Harry. I heard him yawn. I turned aroud to see him shaking his hair. I laughed. “Hazza!” I yelled/whispered to him. He looked up at me and made his way over. “Morning Lou.” he said as he took a seat down next to me. He looked at me confused. “Isn’t that Niall’s?” he asked pointing to the chocolae bar which was now almost gone. I nodded and took the last bite of it and swallowed. Harry’s eyes widened. “Don’t tell him.” I said. He started to giggle. Liam was the next man to wake up. He yawned. “Morning mates.” he said to us. “Morning.” Harry and I replied. He checked the clock. It was abou 8:30. We had to get up. “Zayn, Niall.” Liam called. Neither of them responded. We heard Zayn moan and roll over. He hated getting up. Liam took his pillow and threw it at him. “Ahhhhh!” Zayn screamed as he fell off the bed. We all started to laugh. Niall must’ve heard him because he jumped. “What the?!” Niall said. Zayn was on the floor.Luckily he had a bottom bunk. He got up and threw the pillow back fiercefully at Liam. Liam caught it, luckily. He got up and stormed over to the couch making a pouty face. “Did wittle Zaynie get hurt?” Harry teased him. Zayn stuck his tounge out at him. I smirked. Liam came walking over to us as well. “Who ate the chcolate bar?!” we heard Niall call, looking at all of us dead serious. He was standing by the mini fridge with the door wide open. “Rats…” I said under my breath. I felt Harry nudge me.

     I elbowed him in the ribs. He doubled over. “Louis?” Niall asked micheviously. I tried playing it off. “Get up boys get ready!” our director barged into our bus. Perfect timing. I ran out the door, trying to avoid Niall. Luckily I did. We all grabbed some bagels and ate them as we all discussed todays adgenda. Niall took half of my bagel as punishment. “So boys, show today. Meet and greet followed.” the director said. We all nodded. We all loved meet and greets. The fans were so cute. We started chatting about rehersal. For some reason I kept on thinking about Eleanor. I really wanted to do something special for her. I haven’t done that in a while and she deserves it. Maybe I could ask _____ for some help. Her and Eleanor seem to be very close. We started rehersal. We were practicing vocals and some type of choreography. We all sucked at dancing. Liam was decent but otherwise, we were all just plain awful. No point in even trying. We took a few breaks. During one of them I saw Harry sitting on the couch by himself. He looked deep in thought. I grabbed him a water bottle and took a seat down next to him. I handed it to him. “Thanks.” he said as he lifted his head up and faced me. “No problem.” I responded. He was still deep in thought. “What’s wrong?” I asked him. He shook his head. “Come on Harry. Tell me.” I said. He sighed and looked at me. “Louis, do you think that people really love me?” he asked. I was shocked why he’d even ask that question. My eyes widened. Considering the facts that he had millions of girl drooling over him he wonders if he’s loved. “Really Harry?” I asked him. He nodded. “Awwww.” I said as I put a hand on his back. He took a breath. “I mean, people think that I’m a player. They think that I sleep with girls and then just forget about them. They think that I’m obsessed and that I only like cougars. That’s not true.” he told me. I noticed that his phone was in his hand. I took it from him quickly, before he could stop me. He tried grabbing it back but I wouldn’t let him. I read a few of his mentions. “@Harry_Styles is a man *****..” “@Harry_Styles Is a cougar loving *******.” “@Harry_Styles probably wont love anyone cuz he cant. lolol.” “@Harry_Styles is ugly and everyone hates him.” I couldn’t read anymore. I threw his phone to the opposite couch. I looked at him. He didn’t handle hate very well. Actually, none of us did. Zayn once deactivated his Twitter. Harry cried publicly due to Twitter. Niall actually thought about quitting One Direction. It’s terrible. “Harry.” I said. He looked at me seriously. “Harry, you’re loved.” I told him. He shook his head. “I think girls just like me for my voice. Or for my looks.” he said. “I don’t think that they love me for me. They love the Harry Styles in One Direction. They don’t love the Harry Styles from Cheshire.” he continued. I sighed. “Harry.” I told him again.

     He looked up at me.“Harry, you know you’re not what people say you are and you know that you’re better than that. You know it. The boys and I know it. Why let other people’s opinions get to you?” I asked. He sighed. “I always wanted to be one of those people who didn’t really care about what others thought of them.” he told me. He paused. “But I don’t think I am…” he finished. I couldn’t stand it when people sent hate to any of us. I’ve approached it before and I think I’m gonna have to do it again. “You’re a great lad.” I started off telling him. “Whatever those low lifes think of you it’s obviously not true because we all know who you are. You’re loved by so many people for you. Not for Harry Styles but for you.” I said. “I just want a girl to like me for me.” he said. I smiled. “You’ll find her. And when you do, she’ll be one of the luckiest girls in the world.” I said. He managed to pull a smile out. “Thanks Lou.” he told me. I smiled. “You’re welcome.” I said as I gave him a hug. He patted me on the back as he wipted his eyes. “Is everything alright?” Zayn asked looking at us as we walked over to continue rehersing. I nodded. “Yeah.” I said and smiled. We continnued rehersal without any further interruptions. Harry was getting back on his feet. I was glad. Around 6:00 was showtime. “Ready?” Niall asked me. I nodded. “Very.” I said with a smile. He smirked. “Then we can get back to our women.” he said jokingly. I started to laugh. “Indeed!” I agreed. “Ladies and Gentlemen! One Direction!” I heard a voice say over the intercom. “Come on lads!” Liam called. One by one, we all ran out onstage. “Good evening everybody!” Zayn said into the mic. The girls went mad. I found it so funny. I never thought girls would go crazy over me. “I! I wanna save ya! Wanna save your heart tonight! He only break ya! Leave ya torn apart oh!” Niall started to sing. That was our first song of the night. After a couple more we came upon some Twitter questions. “Louis, can you hip thrust for us?” Niall read. I started to giggle and blush a little. The crowd started cheering. I got in my stance and did my famous hip thrust for them. They all cheered. So did the boys. I blushed some more. “Well done Louis.” Liam said clapping. I bowed. “Thank you. Thank you very much.” I said. Next question.

     “Louis and Niall, how are the girlfriends?” Zayn asked. I looked over at Niall and him at me. We started chuckling. “Well?” Zayn continued. Niall answered first. “She’s doing very well.” he said. He made it sound very vauge. “And you Louis?” Harry asked. I smiled. “Eleanor is fantastic. Her and _____ are shopping today with my money.” I said. The crowd laughed. “Seriously?” I heard Niall ask me. I nodded. His eyes widened. The concert continued with a few more songs, breaks and changes. It ended within a few hours. “We’re gonna have to leave eventually boys!” I said. “Bye!” Niall called. “See ya!” Harry shouted. We all ran offstage and got ready for the meet and greet. Another fabulous concert well done. We waited for the girls to come and meet us. Then they came. Only a few. Some were more pleasent than others. Some of them just screamed and went beserk when they saw us. Too bad. Paul actually had to carry them out. I felt bad. We had others who were so nervous they could barely even speak. They were shaking the whole time. We tried convering with them to make them less nervous. It was nice. There were others who were chilled back and just spoke to us like normal people. “I love you Harry. You’re an amazing guy.” I heard one of the fans tell Harry. My head shot towards him. He smiled. “Why thank you.” He said happily. Little comments like that made our day. He looked at me. I gave him a little wink. He smiled back. After the meet and greet we all cleaned up and went back into the bus once again. We all sat in the back room playing some more video games. I tweeted out “Amazing show tonight guys! love you all!” I texted Eleanor again. “How was shopping? :) x” She responded. “Lovely. We got loads of things ;)” I really started to wonder if it was my money she spent. I let it go. “Excellent darling :)” I said. She didn’t reply back. But then I texted _____. “_____! How are you love?!” I asked. She responded back “Very well thanks. how are you and the boys?” I told her “Getting along real well. we miss you x” “I miss you too xo” she replied. “Anyways, I was wondering if maybe sometime soon you could help me do something special with eleanor. ya know as a little treat..” I texted her. She texted back “of course! we’ll talk about it when you get back okay? :)” I loved her. She was so sweet. “Awesome! thanks babe. night xx” “Night!! :) Xxxx” she replied. After a few more minutes of playing some games we needed to fall asleep. Only three more concerts to go. I hopped into my top bunk above Harry’s. “Night lads.” Liam called. “Night.” all of us replied. I closed my eyes when I felt a foot kick the bottom of my mattress. “Goodnight Lou.” I heard Harry tease. I smiled. “Night Harry.” I responded. And on that note, we all feel asleep. End of POV