40: How I was blindfolded.

I woke up with a killing headache. I groaned loudly, my eyes still closed. How could I have gotten such a headache when I had a few glasses of wine? "I told you not to drink that soju straight out of the bottle." The sleepy voice spoke right next to my face making me jump and fall off the bed.

"Fuck!" I yelled out at the pounding headache that attacked me due to the sudden movement and at the stinging pain of landing on my ass too.

"You're way too loud when you're drunk." He spoke again. I sat up and looked at his sleeping form. He was shirtless and holy fuck did he look so good with his long messy hair, his eyes were closed as he laid on his side facing me. He opened his eyes to meet mine, he made my heart drop at such a simple action. "Morning beautiful." He said sweetly as he smiled, his voice was still groggy and sleepy. Then it hit me, his lower half was covered with the sheets. I looked down and I was completely naked.
What the fuck? Was I not going to remember my first time?
"Relax, nothing happened last night. Trust me, you'd remember." He smirked shifted to lay on his back with eyes closed again.

"Can I.. umm.. wear something?" I asked pulling the sheets towards me but revealing his holy figure causing me to slap my eyes and turning my face away. He chuckled.

"You do remember that you chose me right? That's why you're here, at my place?" I looked at him mortified. He sat up and covered his thing with a pillow. His hair was all over the place, for some reason, I wanted to straighten it for him, kiss him and... "You even got naked because.. what was it? Oh.. you wanted to be ready for the morning sex." He snickered mocking my drunken statement I presumed.

"You weren't supposed to be participating last night." I said in a tone barely audible.

"I know and I didn't." He looked at me with a gentle smile. "But you chose me anyways." My heart dropped and I felt my chest tightening. "Why don't you take a shower? Freshen up.. I'll fetch us something to eat, I like to feed my girls before making them scream my name." He said before standing up gloriously showing his entire naked form and I couldn't drag my gaze away even if I wanted to. "You might get flashbacks of how you let your alter ego take over. Give it time." He chuckled before walking out of the room still completely naked.

Why couldn't I remember what or how it happened last night? How did I come to choose him?

(Flashback 3rd POV)
They all walked back into the house and were scattered around the living room. They waited awkwardly as Jackson went to grab a blindfold. Su could feel a very intense stare on her side profile, she turned to look at him but he just rolled his eyes as he chugged on his beer.
He felt hurt that she had to go to such means instead of directly telling him, if she had spoken to him, told him that she didn't feel comfortable choosing him as her first then he would have understood. Or that's what he was trying to convince himself.
He felt hurt and furious. He was falling for her and he'd be lying if he said she felt the same, he knew her feelings for him weren't as deep as her feelings for his member, the way it broke him to see her eyes sparking whenever she talked to that member or about him, it hurt him beyond measures. He was mad he kept himself in denial for so long, mad at her for not being straight forward with him and mad at his friends for agreeing to this whole situation. But nonetheless, as much as he says he's a selfish person, Jaebeom could never be selfish around her. In the end, he wished her nothing but happiness, with or without him.

Moments later, Jackson came back with an actual blindfold in his hand, Su thought he'd bring a tie or something that would function as one but she couldn't stop herself from asking. "Why do you have that?" She grabbed a bottle of soju gulping a huge amount straight out of the bottle. Making everyone chuckle. She was a virgin but how could she not expect her friends to have different interests?