34: How I played along with their game

The game started as I was drying the dishes while Jaebeom was washing them. I felt a light buzz which made me gasp and grip the counter. It was slow and faint, yet the soft movement rubbing against my bud made me quiver. I saw a smirk appearing on Jaebeom's face which made me glare at him. "Oh it started already?" His voice made him sound so cocky and sexy as fuck but also annoying. The speed increased and my head dropped as my grip tightened on the counter.

"H-how.. W-wh-why are you o-okay with this-s?" I could barely speak, I knew if I spoke louder, I'd slip a moan and it was too soon for that. Jaebeom dried his hands and turned to look at me smirking. He then moved to stand right behind me, he let his hands roam my back until they rested on both my sides. The speed increased as his hands found their way under my shirt and were rubbing my bare skin. I moaned. "Fuck."

"Because it's so fucking hot seeing you like this.." He whispered in my ear before nibbling on it making me moan again. "Seeing you all hot and bothered.." He kissed the spot under my ear. "You sound so fucking sexy like that.. trying so hard to restrain your moans." another whisper against my ear with his hand sneaking to my front and up towards my bra. Another level of vibration and a whole other rhythm rushed through my core as his hands found my thin lace bra, released my plumps, cupped them and squeezed gently while biting on my shoulder. It was all too much before everything stopped.

"What the fuck?!" I asked when Jaebeom chuckled and retrieved his hands.

"What a shame, I was willing to see you unravel and be under my mercy but you had to go and bite that delicious lip of yours." Jackson said mockingly as Jaebeom continued to chuckle.

"Fuck you two." I said annoyingly because I was stripped of the pleasure all of a sudden.

"Trust me, I want nothing more." Jaebeom whispered before he scurried away and out of the kitchen while laughing devilishly. I huffed in disbelief before going back out to the living room where everyone was.

The boys were ruthless, every time I was so close, I unconsciously capture my lips between my teeth and they stop everything for a few moments, then start all over again. This lasted for a whole round. Everyone had their turns. We were halfway through the second one and I was sensitive, frustrated and flustered. Every touch made me ache, made me feel like an addict craving for good long lasting fix. "I swear if you stop I will take that thing out shove it up your ass!" I threw a pillow on the one holding the remote as he chuckled.

"Oh mouthy AND feisty. A side of you I never knew I'd see." Jinyoung teased and I just glared at him.

"Well, stop biting your lip. I'm not the one who came up with that rule." The man with remote retorted as he looked over at Jaebeom who sat next to me with a smirk plastered on his beautiful smug face. I wanted to punch him. "Ready?" Before I could answer, the pulsating rhythm rubbed against my core sending waves of pleasure. The speed was unbelievable and I knew I was so close.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, ssshhiittt.." At that point I didn't hold back my profanities nor my moans, but I tried my best to control my volume, and I stress the word tried because seconds later Jaebeom thought it was a good idea to rub my inner thigh. I gripped onto his arm and my moans got a bit louder and I felt flustered when I heard some of the boys shifting or clearing their throats while others were grunting lowly or taking deep breaths trying to keep their composure I would assume.

"God, you sound so fucking sexy." Jaebeom whispered and it only made me throb even more. I didn't want to risk biting my lips again so I clawed his shoulder with my other hand as I bit onto the top of it. "Fuck!" He hissed and miraculously the speed increased even more and I gripped harder onto him before loosening up my bite to stifle a moan instead.