17: How they plotted

(Hannah's POV)
After dinner, Jaebeom managed to escape into one of the rooms to do god knows what, Su was with Bangtan near the pool while we were cleaning up the kitchen. "We need to talk." Mark suddenly spoke to grab our attention. He explained what happened right before dinner and the reason why he disappeared with Su for quite a while. I was honestly surprised she told him about Jaebeom but then again, a lot had happened between her and Mark. If I knew anything about her I knew that she wouldn't risk her friendship with Mark by hiding things from him or lie to him.

"But she has a point. Jaebeom hyung would throw a fit if he noticed that hickey." Yugyeom.

"I'm counting on that to happen." Mark said and I just looked at him dumbfounded. Was he really saying that? The man would drop everything and disappear into god knows where until god knows when.

"You're crazy. Don't you know Jaebeom? I don't know him that much and I know he might not even speak to her and maybe even to you unless it's work-related. She'll be shattered." I protested.

"Because I know him, I know that his stubborn ass likes her and wouldn't act on it. But I also know that he gets jealous easy. He'll eventually break and admit his feelings if it meant he'll have her all to himself." He explained.

"I still don't see where this is going. He knows you're friends." I didn't know what he meant.

"That is why I need everyone's help on this. I cannot do it all by myself, it'll be too obvious and Jaebeom would see right through my act. But if we all tried to please her without actually making a move on her, he'd be pushed to his limits and he'd want to claim her as his." The boys nodded.

"But you're missing something. She'll never agree to this. She'll reject you on the spot. No offense y'all are the human versions of the greek gods but she doesn't mix relationships, you're either friends or in a relationship she doesn't know the grey area yet." Su was pure, innocent and a bit naive. She wasn't the kind of person who accepted the concept of friends with benefits. She rarely befriended customers because she was cautious about mixing business with pleasure.

"This is where you come in. You'll have to speak frankly, bluntly and as if it was such a normal thing. We need her and Jaebeom believe that we're actually willing to make a move on her." I didn't know how to react. The kitchen fell silent for a few moments.

"What if it backfires?" I asked cautiously.

"If? Oh it will backfire. They're both stubborn. But she has a soft heart, she will not be able to stop herself from taking care of him if or when he drifts off even if it meant she did it forcefully. On his side, he will not be able to avoid her, he'll fall for her deeper the more she refuses to give up on him." Jinyoung finally spoke.

"I don't know, her stubbornness is unpredictable. Her reactions may differ from our plans." I felt bad planning and plotting behind her back. "I don't even know if she likes him like that." I said and the boys laughed. "What?"

"Yes, we can make her blush but she does not avoid any of us. She's actually friendly." Bambam said through a fit of laughter. I nodded and waited for the explanation. "She once mentioned to Mark hyung that she ignores and acts cold towards her crushes. She said that she might do with us all but I guess we're all friend-zoned now. Except him." He continued.

"In conclusion. They're perfect for each other because none of them wants to acknowledge their feelings for the other person." Youngjae laugh was contagious. I laughed as it made sense. It always took her a while to admit to herself that she likes someone.

"Okay.. Well, here goes nothing." I sighed as I felt I had no other choice than be an accomplice to their plots. They're right to do so though, if it was up to these two, they'd ignore their feelings until they're in their hundreds.

"That's the spirit." Yugyeom winked at me which made my heart flutter a bit but I brushed it off by rolling my eyes.

"That's my girl." Bambam hugged from behind, wrapped his arms over my shoulders and rested his chin on my temple. I felt my heart racing so fast that my watch started beeping to alarm me about the sudden increased heartbeat rate.

"Stop, you'll push her to cardiac arrest." Jackson peeled Bambam off of me as they both laughed. "You act tough but you're easily amused just like Su." He winked at me.
Okay, I guess I'll never wear this watch around them ever again.

(Su's POV)
Weeks had passed and thankfully the boys hadn't done anything, I guess they wanted the tension between me and Jaebeom to die down. We had still avoided being in the same room together unless we really had to. Be it for dinner, a movie, a game or whatever. But there was that one time when we were supposed to be having dinner at his place, he was nowhere to be seen. "Where's Jaebeom, dinner's almost ready." I asked Bambam as I checked on the roasted chicken I made.

"I don't know. I've been here since the morning I saw no sign of him." He answered before shoving a piece of carrot in his mouth.

"Wait, how did you get in here then?"

"I know the passcode. Duh."

"So you barged into his place unannounced?"

"This place is under Jaebeom hyung's name but it's basically everyone's. We wanted to get out of JYP's dorms so we chipped in to buy this place but Jaebeom hyung's name is on the lease. His 'home' is his parent's." He explained and I nodded. "He's probably at the studio upstairs. He mentioned that last night."

"He didn't come out for lunch? Didn't nap?"

"No. I was the only moving creature in this place since 8 am." I flicked his forehead. "Ouch! What was that for?"

"It didn't cross your mind to check up on him?"

"Oh no. He doesn't like being interrupted while he's in there. That's like the forbidden territory." He shook his head aggressively.

"Well, up until now. Which room is it?"

"Second door to your right but wait-.." I didn't. I just stormed up there. He can avoid me all he wants but he will not risk his life doing so. I will not allow him put his member through so much worry if or when he collapses.