27: How I spent the first morning of the new year.

I woke up the next morning with a massive headache. I groaned before I could even open my eyes. "Good morning." I heard his soothing raspy voice, hoarse to indicate that he too just woke up. My eyes shot open and saw the ceiling, it wasn't my room. I didn't feel the tight dress hugging my body. In fact, I could feel my panties but nothing else down there, and a thin t-shirt hugged my torso shielding it from the cold duvet. I panicked but his hand cupped my cheek and turned my face towards him. "Did you sleep well?" His voice was doing awful things to my womanhood. His eye moles caught my attention when he smiled at me. His messy hair, his white t-shirt and the earrings he hadn't taken off from the night before, they all complemented his ethereal state. My heart started racing, I felt it thumping on my neck. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Relax, nothing happened last night. In case you don't remember."

"Why did you ask me to stay?" Was the first thing I said that morning. I didn't know why. I just wanted to know the answer.

"Ironically, I didn't want to be alone." He said, his face was an inch away from mine. "Is that so bad?" I shook my head. "Good, 'cause there's something I wanted to do all night last night." He said before placing his soft lips against mine. The delicious taste I could never get enough off, the electricity I felt when his pulled me by the waist to turn towards him, the hunger and need we shared when we kissed, they were all addictive and intoxicating.

"Mmm.. Jae.." I said between kisses against his lips.

"Yes, baby.." he answered me before pulling me on top of him, I sat up straight and pulled him up with me, his hands found their way to my lower back and further down and squeezed the plump exposed skin. I moaned against his lips and started grinding him. He unlatched my lips and moved to my neck, grazing his teeth against it, making me moan. His grip tightened as he took control over the rhythm of my movements. I felt him hardening against me.

"Fuck.." I said breathlessly while mindlessly moving against him. His member poking my clothed core making me throb against him. "Why does this feel so good?" It felt like I was still trapped in the euphoric bliss, not minding the words I was saying. His lips moved closer to my ear, his warm accelerating breath against me made me shiver and tighten my grip on his shirt.

"Can you feel it?" He whispered. "So hard for you.." I moaned at the thought of me being the cause of that aroused messy state he was in. "Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to restrain myself last night?" I moaned again, his words did wonders to my throbbing core. "When all I wanted to do was have you like this?" His voice was so deep and intoxicating. "Devour you." I felt his teeth grazing my neck making me moan louder as I felt him rock-hard beneath me. "Making you moan my name.." I lost it.

"Jae.." I moaned his name and felt
his smirk against my bare skin.

"Yes baby, say my name." I was lost in the blissful feeling I hadn't felt before, his hard on felt so good against my sensitive part. Just like he did before, he tugged on a strand of my hair and demanded. "Say it." I only moaned louder, unable to speak or even form actual words. "Fuck! Su, say it." His demands sounded more like an order. He tugged harder and a giggle left my lips. I didn't know why I did that but it felt so good. "Holy fuck, you like that?" I only bit my lips in an attempt to hide my smile. "Use your words baby."

"Fuck, yes Daddy." I closed my eyes once that last word left my lips. Why did I say that? What the hell?

He pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me as he took a firm grip of my neck making me giggle lewdly. I didn't recognize myself at that state. He didn't stop the friction. Instead, he only pushed against me harder. I tried to moan louder but his grip was a little tight on my neck yet not enough to suffocate me nor hurt me. "Fuck! Do you even know what I do to those who call me that?" He asked, still moving against me but staring intensely into my eyes. I bit my lips to stifle a moan. His grip loosened as he used his thumb to pull my lips out from between my teeth and inserted it into my mouth, I gladly sucked on his thumb making him groan. I felt him throbbing through the thin fabrics and myself pulsating. "God, you're gonna make me cum." I moaned with my lips still wrapped around his finger. And within seconds, we both hit our highs. He collapsed next to me so we were both laying on our backs, breathless, gasping for air and sweaty in that ice-cold weather.

I've had orgasms before but never as intense as that one. "Fuck.." I said looking at the ceiling.

"I feel like a teenager." He chuckled. "I cannot even remember the last time I've had an orgasm without actually having to put it in." I hit his shoulder. "How do you feel?"

"Amazing." I laughed breathlessly. "Thank you." I said lowly making him laugh loudly.

"That's your go-to word? After our kiss and now our orgasm?" I laughed and covered my face with both hands. "I'm glad you liked it." He turned to look at me. I smiled but I kept my gaze fixed on the ceiling. "How come you're still shy after what happened?" He laughed in disbelief.

"I don't.. I don't know man." I laughed again. We were both happy and laughing before my phone rang on the nightstand. It was a text from Ian. "Fuck, I forgot about brunch."

"Hmmmm, I could use something to eat." He hummed as he kissed my clothed shoulder.

"It's with Ian." I said cautiously. I felt his body stiffening at the name before he pulled away, sat up on the edge of the bed with his back facing me. "You're welcome though." I said quickly. He chuckled sarcastically and I closed my eyes cursing myself in my head for bringing that up.

"I'm good. You should go, have fun." He still didn't turn to look at me.

"Jae.." I wanted to reach for him but he stood and walked away.

"You can use my closet, what's mine is yours. I need to take a shower. If you want, you can use the other one." He said before leaving me thoughtless, speechless and dirty. Literally.

After taking a shower and dressing up in his clothes, I went to my apartment to actually wear proper undies. A few minutes after getting ready I got a text from Ian.

Ian: [Ready? I'm hungry.]
Me: [Yeah. I'll be down in a minute.]

I grabbed my stuff and walked down to find him waiting by his bike. A freaking motorcycle. "I'm not getting on that." I said folding my arms against my chest.

"Come on, you know I'm a safe driver. For old times' sake." I rolled my eyes and obliged.

He took us to our favorite bakery near his place, we used to hangout there a lot. Once we settled and ordered our food I felt pool of emotions rushing through me. The nostalgia and the times I spent with him when I first got to Seoul, the shame of the morning I had along with the blissful ecstasy, the fear of me ruining my friendship with Jaebeom and just... a lot more.

I couldn't handle it so I started sobbing out of nowhere. "Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong? What happened?" He asked worriedly and I explained everything to him. I didn't hesitate telling him about the slightest details because I just knew that he'd never judge me. He'd understand me and he'd always support me. I started with the first day I met Jinyoung at the salon till that morning with Jaebeom. Ian said nothing, he just hugged me and I felt safe in his embrace. His arms felt like home. "It's okay. Everything will be okay." He said reassuringly.

"I don't want to lose him." I said between sobs.

"You're not gonna lose him. I'm sure he'll understand once you talk to him and clarify our friendship. I mean, we're practically siblings." He chuckled in an attempt to lighten up the mood.

"But in order to explain our relationship, he'd have to know about my past." I felt my chest tightening, the air thickening and as if my lungs were about to collapse.

"You're gonna have to tell him." He corrected "tell -them- eventually." An overwhelming fear consumed me. Unwelcome thoughts attacked me.

"What if they realize the true mess that I am and run away?" My tears did not stop streaming down my face.

"And you think they are runners?" I honestly did not think so. I trusted them with my entire life but the fear was still there. I had been walked-out-on so many times that I couldn't exclude that thought. That was my norm. I just really did not want that to be the case with them. With him specifically. And why him? I had no freaking idea. And it scared me even more.