14: How I said Thank You

Throughout the game, they knew more about me than I was comfortable with. They asked about my sexual orientation because according to Namjoon they "had to make sure." They asked about my tattoos and what they meant. They asked about the scars which almost killed the mood hadn't Jimin ask about the position I'd like to try the most.

"Standing. I feel like the guy has to be well built to handle me tho." I laughed feeling a bit tipsy after taking a few shots of soju. Because they asked what was my favorite position. And if I preferred going down or someone go down on me.

"Really? I'm surprised your ex didn't offer you a quicky. Also, you seem easy to handle." Jinyoung winked at me and I felt my cheeks burning.

"Wouldn't you want to know?" I smirked at him and winked back. If I wasn't tipsy I would have never done such thing. The boys laughed at how Jinyoung flushed so easily. It's also probably because he was getting drunk. "I'm bored. Let's play two truths, one lie." I said looking around the table they nodded.

"So if we guessed it right you'll drink and if we guessed it wrong we all drink. Right?" Bambam asked and I nodded. "Well cool, why don't you start?"

"I have worked with VS models, have multiple selfies with them and even tried the fantasy bra on." I winked at Jimin who smirked back. "I let a client take me right on my chair at the salon." I smirked looking down at my empty glass. "Last but not least. I am a virgin." I let out a breathy laugh. "Oh and Hannah, you are not allowed to say a thing." She shrugged her shoulders winking at me.

"Virgin. Definitely a lie. That's too easy." Yugyeom said as Jackson gestured the bottle of soju, he poured some in my glass.

"I'd say Victoria's Secret stories. Although I really want that to be true." Bambam said which made me smirk.

"I don't know guys have you seen her at work. It's definitely the client thing. She barely spoke to us." Mark said smugly. God, I knew he'd ruin it for me.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures." Jaebeom said timidly as he looked me straight in the eyes while poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue. Which made me swallow thickly.
"Yeah I say virgin." Jimin said.

"Virgin. She's starting off easy." Taehyung confirmed and so did the others.

"Drink up boys." I smirked letting my glass full of soju rest well on the table.

"You're a virgin?!" Jackson asked after letting out the longest loudest gasp I've heard in my entire life.
I nodded and that was the last thing I remembered before waking up with a massive headache.

I looked around the unfamiliar room. It hit me. I was on someone else's bed. I sat up straight as fast as I could but that only triggered unexpected pain in my head. I wasn't wearing the same clothes I wore the day before. I was wearing a big baggy t-shirt that smelled so familiar. I felt sick, was my first time with him? And I couldn't even remember? It was probably awesome. Oh my god! I'm so stupid! But, I don't feel sore down there. I looked down and saw that my lace boyshorts were still intact and right where I left them. Okay, so maybe I didn't have sex with anyone, right?

"You're awake." I jumped at his voice. His hair was still damp, his body glistening as his sweats rested effortlessly on his pelvic bone, showing a hint of a v-line. I was staring.

Why was I staring. Oh my god rude! Su get your head out of there!! I heard him chuckle. Oh fuck me. I mean no, don't.. I mean..

"Did we umm.." I asked without looking up at him.

"I prefer having the other party conscious as they give me their consent." He cut me off while he dried off his hair. A sigh of relief slipped my lips.

"How did I.. Ummm.. You know." I looked at the t-shirt.

"You dropped your wine glass on your pants, kept saying the top was too tight for your liking, you were about to strip in front of everyone." I shut my eyes tightly at the embarrassing remarks. "I asked Hannah to help you out of your clothes and wear whichever made you feel comfortable from my closet." I nodded at his explanation.
"Where did you sleep?" I asked before I noticed a glass of water with an aspirin pill next to it. He stopped drying his hair to look at me.

"Right next to you." I gulped the water and aspirin hardly but almost choked in the process. I was coughing and looking up at him. He had a serious poker face. "I don't sleep well if it's not my bed."

"I'm sorry." My apology sounded like a weak whisper.

"It's okay. When you're ready, there's coffee in the kitchen." He said before putting on a shirt.

Disappointing... What? Su. Get your shit together.

"Do you mind lending me ummmm.." I pointed at my covered up legs.

"Oh, sure. Ummm I'll leave, you can wear whatever you want." He said before quickly rushing out of the room. Once the door clicked shut, I stood and walked into his walk-in closet. I remembered Bambam's words, I do dress like Jaebeom. I found drawstring sweats that probably looked okay on him but extra baggy on me and wore one of his hoodies over the shirt he kindly lent me the night before.

I walked down to his kitchen, poured myself a cup of coffee and let my eyes roam the apartment to look for him. I spotted him at the terrace reading a book. I mustered up whatever courage I have along with the rest of dignity I have within me and walked out to him. "Hey.." He looked up at me but very slowly analyzing my choice of wardrobe. He smiled sheepishly at me.

"Good morning beautiful." My whole body shivered at his choice of words, I felt as if my whole face was burning when I smiled back at him.

"Thank you for everything. I think I overstayed my welcome." I said after finishing up my cup of coffee, leaving it on the table when an uncomfortable silence hovered upon us. I retraced my steps, ready to go back inside.

"Wait!" I jumped and stopped my tracks.  "I will probably regret this later but I know I'll regret not doing it." I looked at him oddly not knowing what he was talking about.

"What are you sa-.." I felt his lips crashing mine. His lips were soft, gentle and moving smoothly against mine. I didn't react at first but soon, I melted at his touch when I realized he had one of his humongous hands rested on the side of my neck as his fingers caressed the back of it gently. His other hand roamed my figure until it landed safely at the small of my back pulling me closer to him to deepen the kiss. We stopped to take a breath but his forehead rested peacefully on mine. I was out of breath, out of words and the only thing I came up with was.. "Thank you."