33: How they let me try a new toy

"No. Na-ah. You are not putting that in." I protested once I saw Bambam holding a tiny pink device in one hand and what looked like a remote that controlled it in another.

"You're gonna put it yourself." He said through slight a chuckle. "I swear you'll feel good." He promised me as he offered a sweet smile that looked innocent but I knew it was far from it.

"It's way better than what you have. What you use is like, so basic." Mark engaged in the conversation and that was the first time he directly spoke to me since the night he confessed his feelings to me. He sounded as normal as always.

"You wouldn't know, you don't exactly have to put it up your imaginary vagina." I was blunt because I was honestly truly terrified. Not that they would hurt me but the terror of embarrassing myself, of feeling so good that I wouldn't even last long which would only make me look more desperate than I already did. The boys only responded with faint laughs and chuckles.

"Baby girl you don't have to do it but I promise you, just like before, this is for your pleasure." Jackson explained and I couldn't shake the thought of the moments I shared with Jaebeom.

Why was he compliant with this whole thing?

"It's good to experience different means of pleasure. You have to experience things to know what you like and what you don't, in order to share those with your future partner." It's like Jaebeom knew I was curious about his thoughts as he voiced them. The guys nodded in agreement.

"Okay, okay. I get it." I shrugged and laughed nervously. "But don't you think this is a bit too much?" I pointed at Bambam's hands.

"Honey, if you think this is too much, you're in for a long ass journey." Youngjae patted my shoulder with fake sympathy. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you need help with those?" Bambam smirked as he approached me. A bit too close for my comfort.

"Ha ha. I can do it myself." I retorted before snapping away the pink silicon piece and walked into my room. I looked at the huge mirror and my thoughts started to consume me.

You'll only embarrass yourself. You're gonna look so stupid. Guys being turned on by a girl moaning and reaching her highest pleasure is only a fantasy, you'll make things awkward and they will feel uncomfortable around you.

I groaned in frustration but then I heard a soft knock on the door. "Mind if I come in?" Jackson asked with the cutest smile plastered on his face. I pouted looking at him. He chuckled. "Do you not want to try it?" He pointed at the device.

"It's not that.. I just.."

"You just...?"

"I feel like I'm gonna make myself look stupid. I'll embarrass myself and make things awkward for you guys." I admitted and he chuckled.

"So, Jaebeom has nothing to do with your decision?" He asked after standing behind me as we both faced the mirror. I was startled by his question.

"How.. ha.. do.. bu.." I couldn't form words, my mind buffered and he chuckled.

"Okay, you two make it way too obvious. And to our surprise, he has been pushing us to make a move." I couldn't find the right words. I didn't know what to say. Why was he doing that? I thought he liked me. "He's right you know.."

"What?" I dragged my gaze to his.

"You need to experience things before you settle for someone. It's better than letting your mind wander through 'what-ifs'." They had a point but did it make sense? I wouldn't have known. "Now.. allow me?" He pointed at the device and my eyes widened. He chuckled. "You can say no."