42: How he became my first (Part.2)

"Please do, show me what you've learned." He smirked before his gaze turned from playful to dark and held my chin up lifting my face towards his. He ran his thumb against my lips. "I've been wondering what that mouth can do since last night. I was going crazy listening to Namjoon, knowing he was in such a pleasure and you being the cause of those sinful sounds." My eyes felt so heavy looking into his. My hand wrapped around him, slowly moving on his hard on, then I licked my lips before licking his tip. A low grunt escaped his throat. I ran my tongue along his slit again pressing slightly against it and before he released a whole groan I wrapped my lips around the head. "Fuck." He hissed. Twirling my tongue around the tip before pushing him further into my mouth did wonders to him, the profanities he spoke worked as guidance to what and how I should work my way around him. He pulled my hair up in one hand and used that to control my pace, pushing me onto him until he was deep in my throat then pulling out so I can take a deep breath, gasping for air. I was sure I looked horrible with tears running down my face but he begged to differ. "God! You look irresistible so fucked like that."

I smirked at his dirty words before I took him in again and moaned around him making him grunt deeply, he pulled out and pulled me up, kissed me hungrily and helped me up towards the head of the bed. Once laid on my back with him on top, he paused staring into my eyes, it was as if a switch clicked and he turned from hungry, rough and demanding to soft, warm and loving. "What?" I asked breathlessly feeling my cheeks burning at the intense stare that was piercing through to my soul.

"You're beautiful." He said bluntly. I giggled nervously and he smiled softly, pushing away the strands of hair tucking them behind my ear. "You don't believe me?"

"It's not just that. The duality you hold is unreal." I laughed faintly. "Just seconds ago you were fucking my throat. Literally." He smiled shyly and I couldn't believe I was with the same man.

"Sorry, I got carried away." He said before kissing my lips softly, yet passionately. "I promise I'll be gentle." His voice came out as a whisper against my lips. He rested his forehead on mine and for a split second, I wanted that moment to last forever, but I'm thankful it didn't. He moved to sit up straight, grabbed a small item from his bedside table and handed it to me. "Mind helping?" I shook my head, sat up straight and helped him until he was all covered. "Ready?" I only looked up to him. I honestly didn't know if I was. "I don't wanna force you. As much as it would be extremely painful, we can stop now. I don-..." I interrupted him with a kiss, he smiled against my lips.

"I'm ready. I know I want you." His smile fell as he looked me in the eyes, searching for hesitation that did not even exist. I wanted him, I needed him. He helped me lay back on the bed as he hovered over me, smiled fondly and pecked the tip of my nose before his fingers started a circular movement on my sensitive bud, making me moan in pleasure. I felt him easing in slowly, his intent to not hurt me was evident. Yet, a sharp pain invaded me. Instantly, my breath hitched and I felt a few tears escaping as I tried to adjust. I took few shallow breaths to try and forget about the pain of being stretched that way. His look of sympathy, worry and genuine care took over once he halted all movements for a bit to look into my eyes, searching for something, anything to help him decide on moving or pulling away. I simply nodded looking down, nervous and embarrassed to meet his gaze. "Okay.. You can..." My voice cracked a small whisper. He smiled fondly, kissed my forehead lovingly and started slow and steady movements. He was going in deep yet somehow he felt so gentle. Not a few movements later that the pain subsided and a pleasurable feeling rushed over. "Mmhhmmmm.." I bit my lips and closed my eyes, scared of how I'd look pathetic having so much pleasure with the slightest amount of movements. His hips were rolling to a sinful rhythm that made me smirk at the thought of him writing the lyrics to the song Deeper. "God, it's starting to feel good." The words spoken carelessly yet truthfully.

"Fuck.. You feel so good, so tight.." his lips brushed against my earlobe his breath fanning against my skin, I shivered uncontrollably and felt myself pulsating around him, clenching if you may. "No-oh, baby you can't d-do that..." he stuttered as if trying to gain back his composure. His voice alone could make me lose myself in the pleasure, let alone his warm skin on mine. I released the sheets that were fisted in my grip and wrapped my arms around his back, exploring his wide shoulders before I felt him hitting a spot that made my eyes roll back in my head and my nails dig into his soft skin. "Fu-uck.." He cursed into my ear making me moan louder, being lost in the pleasurable feeling while hearing his angelic sinful moans.

"Oh please right there..." I pleaded for him to keep going, a knot tightened in my belly signaling that my high was at bay. "Please, please Jae.." I begged breathlessly for a faster and harder rhythm. Let me tell you, the man does not disappoint..

"Fuck baby.. I'm not gonna last long if you keep doing that.." His raspy voice hitching between thrusts only pushed me harder to my limits. I felt myself tightening around him, my fingers finding their way to knead his hair as a specific memory flashed.

"Please daddy, I'm so close." My own voice cracking pathetically showing how desperate I truly was. His grunts grew louder and his thrusts became sloppier. He pulled my hand, pinned it next to my head, intwining our fingers together and kissed the weakest spot on my neck. The breathless profanities that came out through the sinful sounds he got me lost in the euphoria.

"Cum with me baby. Cum for daddy.." at that last word I lost it, a rush of addictive waves ran through me as I spasmed around him without any warning. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck... Ah.." I felt him twitching within me, meaning he was reaching his highest peak as well.

We both collapsed for a few moments before I felt his gentle peck on my shoulder. "That was..." My words lost and his expression looked cautiously on alert for what was coming next. "Not what I was expecting." He chuckled and looked at me in disbelief.

"Am I supposed to take that as a compliment?" I laughed faintly and nodded.

"Of course. I was expecting excruciating pain and no pleasure." His brows furrowed and nose wrinkled.

"Who would be so selfish?" He asked and made me laugh out loud. I instantly hissed as I felt the soreness between my legs. "Sore, huh?" He smirked, I hit his shoulder.

"Not funny." I tried to suck it up and move to change the sheets. "Also, you'd be surprised at the amount of first-time stories I heard in high-school. They were all teenagers searching for their own pleasure." I explained, he raised a brow but then smiled softly.

"Glad I could change your mind about your first." His smile turned to a devilish smirk. "You know what they say.. You can never forget your first." He winked causing me to roll my eyes. He wasn't wrong, I know I would never forget it and I am damn proud of my drunken self for choosing him. "I don't know about you but I am hungry after all the steamy moments. How about you?" He asked after finishing tidying up the bed. I snorted. 

"You know, you can be really cheesy sometimes." I laughed, stood and wore one of his baggy t-shirts. "But to answer your question, I am starved."