47: Time to Explore

My breath hitched and my heart throbbed under him. "I really wanted to be the perfect gentleman but god, you make it so hard to behave." His deep voice sounded even deeper than I thought was humanly possible.

My eyes were hypnotized by his pouty lips and when his smirk appeared, my head tilted to the side to gaze at his deep dimple. All before I slowly dragged my gaze to meet those dangerous dragon eyes. He was doing the same. Studying my features as I was busy analyzing his. "You're smirking but you're not making a move Mr. Kim." I whispered.

"What? Can't a guy appreciate the beauty beneath him?" He spoke lowly before finally leaning in, gracing me with those delicious lips. The heated makeout session alone was so mind blowing that I didn't realize how or when we were both in only the thin layers that only covered our private parts. I only realized it when the feeling of his thigh created the lightest friction on my clothed core, involuntarily I rocked my hips against him. He was busy attacking my neck when I felt his teeth grazing my skin and I rocked my hip once more. "Eager, are we?" He teased.

"Thought it was obvious." I mumbled and pushed him to switch positions. I was on top of him as he laid there admiring me. For a split second I felt conscious about the scars that covered my body.

"Hey..." He softly but very sternly demanded my attention. "You are beautiful." His hands rested on each side of my hip and rocked me back and forth to feel his hard on pressing against me. "Thought it was obvious." I rolled my eyes, let out a breathy laugh and dipped my head to leave a trail of wet and eager kisses that started from his neck, down to his throat, further to his chest, a little down towards his hard muscled abs until I reached the waistband of his boxers.

"Mind if I?" I asked in an innocent tone, intending on doing nothing of that resembled innocence. He eagerly nodded and I helped him out. "Friends? Really?" I asked, looking at the discarded item on the floor.

"Don't judge me, it's a gift from one of the fans." He almost looked embarrassed. But that soon faltered when a blissful expression took over. My hands were calmly stroking him. However big you think that man is, multiply it by a hundred. I know I had seen it before but I was drunk back then, this was different, I was sober, eager and hella terrified of whether I could fit this in me. I leaned down to take him all in my mouth. I started with a bit of teasing, running my tongue along his hard-on a few times more than I should have, but an animalistic growl mixed with frustration was heard and I knew better than to push him further, I wanted to please him like I did before. If I wanted to explore my own sexuality, I should at least excel at one thing before jumping to the other, right?

When I felt him throbbing, I stopped and pulled him out and a deep groan erupted from the back of his throat. "Why?" Was the only word he could find.

"'Cause I've learned that the longer you wait, the better it'll be to finally release." I honestly did not even know if I should believe what I just said but it had been known in erotic books and stories so all I could have done at that moment was feign confidence. I licked my lips and wiped them with the back of my thumb. "Protection?" I asked.

"Condoms, you mean?" He chuckled as I rolled my eyes. "In the pocket of those gray sweatpants you so kindly threw over there." He whistled pointing at the lonely couch in the corner of the room. I smiled sheepishly before getting up to get what I needed.

"I didn't... realize..." I walked back to him, that confidence I was just talking about was long gone.

"Don't. It's kinda hot seeing you like this. Out of your shell." His eyes were smoldering me, those dragon eyes piercing into me, studying every inch of my body. He bit his bottom lip, before he lifted up his chin. "No, no. Don't go shy on me right now." I was a lot of things, shy, nervous, anxious and basically doubtful. He could see it. I mustered up my courage to speak.