44: How I came up with the crazy idea

I woke up to the feeling of soft cotton sheets hugging me, fluffy pillows surrounding me. This isn't my room. I lazily forced my eyes open. Oh hell no.

"Why the hell am I here?" I squeaked once I realized I was at my mother's house and Ian who had his back to me while talking to Jackson and Matt turned to me.

"This is the safest place and you know it." He stated as if it was nothing. As if me being under heavy-security house like some Disney princess waiting for her knight in shining armor is normal and not at all suffocating.

"I am not gonna be locked up in here like a fucking Disney princess Ian." My voice still low but clearly agitated. He sighed deeply but before he could say anything I interrupted him. "And what are you doing here? You shouldn't be anywhere near me?" I spoke to the male figures situated in my room. "I will not stay here like some kind of prisoner! You cannot keep me here!" I finally yelled out my frustration. All the fear, the agony, the anxiety and every negative feeling finally resurfaced.

"The hell I can't Su! Your life is in fucking danger! Stop being a brat and let us protect you!" He yelled back. He never yelled at me, I could see how this was taking a toll on him.

"I never asked you to protect me. I never asked you to care for me. In fact, it would be like Christmas fucking day the day you stop caring about my problematic ass." My shouting had only gotten louder. The rest of the boys were at the door by the end of my sentence, willing to intervene. But Ian only shouted one word.

"Out!" And just like that, everyone was out and the door was closed shut. "When will you get it in that thick skull of yours that you are not a kid? You cannot just throw a tantrum, get up and leave! Pushing people away once you get the tiniest feeling that they're starting to care, is UNFAIR! Those men out there would jump in front of a speeding train for you and you what? Run away thinking you'd save them? News flash, they'll be in agonizing hell if they ever lose you! I will be in fucking hell if I EVER LOSE YOU!!!" My lips were sealed, I had nothing to say back. "Fuck! You're dense." He chuckled bitterly. "How could you not see how I would kill the entire world to protect you? I would burn forests and move mountains for you. And you have no choice but to accept that, you spoiled brat." This whole conversation could be understood in so many different ways. I didn't know what to think or what to say and how would I interpret his words. And to be frank, I was already crying because everything was just overwhelming. "The point is, you cannot deny everyone just because you're scared. Everyone in this house would take a bullet for you. Don't be the one hurting them. Don't push us away, don't hurt yourself by doing something stupid, I already know your idiotic heroic thoughts that may make a good drama plot but in reality is just plain crazy."

"I hate being locked up Ian, you know that. You know what that bastard did to me, how could you do the same thing?" My tears were streams by then. I remembered how that awful excuse of a human being used to lock me up and would only allow me to go to school.

"What would you suggest then? Tell me if you have a better idea and you better not mention something completely stupid, I will smack you so hard. Do not test me." I rolled my eyes through the tears. I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

"Let me g-.."

"Aisssshhh!! What did I just say?"

"Will you let me finish?"

"Will you stop coming up with stupid ideas?"

"How will you know if they're stupid or not if you don't let me finish?" He finally sighed giving up.

"Okay smart ass... Tell me."

"Oh hell no. That is the definition of crazy!" Matt exclaimed.

"Matt's right, this is beyond your normal stupidity." I rolled my eyes at Ashley. "What? You know that's true." She paused a bit. "But I still don't understand how you could agree." She turned her focus to Ian.

"'Cause as much as it is crazy and stupid. The dude wouldn't think we'd actually do it."

"But how would we know she'd actually be safe?" For the first time that night, Yugyeom finally spoke. His voice held so much fear and worry.

"They're the biggest and most protected people on this planet earth." Ian was explaining as if he was still thinking the idea is stupid.

"Exactly, it's them who are protected not their staff. Not... Her." Mark said glancing sideways at me.

"Not unless she never leaves their side.." Jaebeom mumbled under his breath. "Think about it." He spoke loud enough for us to hear. "If she's always around them, if she never leaves their side, if we inform their management, she'd be as protected as they are. Only thing she has to do is lay low and not appear on camera."

"Easier said than done, we all know sasaengs can be ruthless." Youngjae spoke of true struggles.

"But if we have to, I trust Namjoon to keep her safe." Jackson tried to reason.

"Is no one gonna point out the fact that their tour will include north America? LA to be specific? That's like going straight to the lion's den and that is pure stupidity." Jinyoung sounded as if he was about to explode.

"But hyung, think about it. They think she's scared of her father she wouldn't ever step a foot there so they wouldn't even consider this." Bambam tried to reason with his hyung.

"I still think it's crazy and stupid." Jinyoung backfired.

"Well, it's the best we have." Mark mumbled.

Not gonna lie, I was worried and to say that I was confident that this would work would be a complete and utter lie. "Guess I'm going on tour with BTS."