Chapter 1

Derek faked his death with his wife Meredith. They put a fake doll on a ventilator and when Mer came with her kids, the hospital acted like it was him. He was in DC with Renee. He loves Mer and his kids, but he didn't have a choice. He had to live his life with this young woman he met. He wouldn't of chose to stay if he had a choice. If he would've went back the government would've killed his family. He loved Mer too much to do that to her. He had to stay with Renee and work in DC with her. They were working on Autism research and she started flirting with him. He didn't like her like that, but like I said 'he didn't have a choice'.

Dereks POV

"What- what are you doing" I said stuttering to her putting her hand on my thigh and rubbing up it

"Dr. Shepherd" she whispered

"Yes" I said awkwardly

I want Mer. I love her and the kids. I told her I wanted more and we were trying. The government made me do this. I felt my eyes tearing up. I turned around to work back on the research. She put her hands on my belt.

"Does this make you nervous" she whispered

I stood up.

"Yes. Yes it does. I want my wife" I said walking over to the door.

I was about to open it when a security guard pushed me back. I fell on the floor.

"You will not leave until you give her a child" he said harshly

A child. No. I only want Mer to have my kids. I can't do this. I don't want to. This is practically rape. I can't. I got up and went to him. I looked down and he was holding a gun in his pocket.

"We will escort you to your room when you are done" he whispered.

I was angry. Really angry. I didn't want this. I turned around and walked past her.

"They want our baby to be smart" she said

Our baby. No

"It will be the smartest child on this planet" she said following me.

I was getting really frustrated on this. I decided I'd do it. It's better to get my anger out on her instead of hitting someone.

"Ok I'll do it come here" I sighed

She came over to me and I grabbed her waist. I slammed my mouth into hers. I started kissing her and she was tugging on the back of my hair. I started picturing her as Mer. I loved Mer so much. I moved her light brown hair over her ear and started kissing her neck. She moaned into my ear. I slid my pants down and she slid hers down. I grabbed her legs and slammed her into the back wall. I pushed my member forcefully inside of her. I spread her cheeks open so that I could go deeper inside of her. I started thrusting fast. I put one hand on her neck and started choking her a little. I slammed the back of her head into the wall and lifted her leg up. I went all the way inside of her hearing nothing but the slaps and screams. I felt her walls clamp around my member. I looked at Mer's face and smiled. I went faster until we both released. I took her off of me and she stood on the ground. I realized where we were and this isn't Mer. I quickly put my boxers and pants on feeling ashamed at what I just did. I walked out of the room and the security guard stopped me.

"We did it now can I go" I asked

He held my arm and went back into the room. Renee gave him a thumbs up. He took me by my arm outside. We got into a government car and went to a house. We went in and he pushed my into the house.

"This is going to be yours for until she has your child" he said

I sighed and he shut the door. I tried to open it but it was locked from the outside. I went to the back door, same thing. They locked me in here. I felt so ashamed at what I just did, but at the same time I couldn't stop thinking about her. Was it because I was thinking she was Mer? Was I catching feelings for her just being her? No I couldn't of, could I? I got out of my thoughts and went to the huge kitchen. I grabbed food out of the stocked fridge and made a sandwich. I wasn't really hungry, but I knew that I had to eat. I started eating my sandwich and watched tv. I heard the door open. I looked over and she came in.

"Hey" she said

I didn't say anything and kept watching The Bachelor which was mer and I's favorite show.

"Hey I know you don't want this, but you have to do it to make him proud" she said

I looked at her confused

"Who proud" I asked

"The president of course" she smiled

These people were creepy. I feel like I'm in the purge

"What is going on with all of this" I asked

"Well this baby will be the top surgeon and research intelligent kid in the world" she said

"The president knew the two top people in the world. He is going to give this kid a lot of things to make it better" she smiled

Again creepy

I turned the volume up on the tv and kept watching the show.

"You wanna go again" she asked

That brought my memories back to Meredith. That's what I told her before all of this happened

She walked over to me with a bottle of water. She chugged the whole thing. She sat next to me and started kissing my neck. She did have beautiful bright blue eyes. I closed my eyes enjoying everything about this. Her lips felt amazing. What- what was I doing. I got up.

"No" I said

"Well you like it" she smiled

"I- I only for work nothing else" I said to her

"You say that now, but you will fall for me" she whispered

Y'all this approach is kinda weird and different, but I like it😭😭😭