Chapter 65

Meredith's POV

1 week later

We've been trying to adjust to everything by living on a yacht. It's really spacious which is good. Derek and I haven't really been talking that much. Everyone was asleep. Derek was out on the front deck. It hasn't really been noisy lately. I walked out there and knocked on the glass. He turned his head to look at me

"Hi. Come here" he smiled

I walked over to him and sat next to him. He grabbed my hand and we looked at the ocean. No one was here. He looked into my eyes. This was so hot. The dim lights on the boat made it a lot better. I laid down and he climbed on top of me. We were on the edge of the yacht. He got in between my legs and took his swim trunks off. He took my bikini off. He leaned down and started kissing my lips. He kissed my neck and sat up. He positioned himself.

"Derek you're going to fall off" I whispered

"I'm trusting you" he whispered

I nodded. He slowly slid into me. He leaned down and slowly kissed my lips. He held my waist down and thrusted slowly. He kept his movements. He put his hand on the back of my head and held me up to deepen the kiss. He put his tongue down my throat. He went faster inside of me. I kept moaning into his mouth. He moaned into mine and sat up. He held my waist down and slammed himself into me. I tried to grab onto the wood floor.

"Oh Derek" I moaned loudly

"Hmmm" he smiled

He kept going fast. I felt my walls tighten. I released and he released after me. He pulled out of me and put his boxers on. He laid next to me and pulled a blanket over us. He fell asleep. I played with his hair for a little while. It's so much like Bailey's.

1 year later

Bailey is 11 and he's starting to go through puberty. His voice is squeaking a lot. He knows when it happens and we always laugh. We've been watching the news a lot lately. A bunch of people were dead. We made it to DC and got off the coast. Everything dialed down, violence anyways. The whole city and every city in America was burned down. Bodies were everywhere. Everyone stayed on the boat. Derek didn't want me to get off but I wanted to be with him. It's been awhile since we've walked on land so we were weak. We went to DC which was 5 miles away. We walked up to the gate. Guards were there.

"Wait there" a guard yelled.

We stopped. They pointed there guns at us. He called someone on his watch. They waited there and someone came down.

"President Dr. Derek Shepherd" she smiled shaking his hand

He shook her hand. She looked at me

"First Lady" she said shaking my hand

"President" he asked

"Yes we had orders for you to become president" she said

"Come with me" she said

We followed her inside the gates and into the white house. She brought us to the Oval Office.

"Here's everything that you need Mr. President" she said pointing to paperwork that was on the desk.

"What about my family" he said

"We already have them. We're bringing them to you know. You have to sign those" she said

He nodded. She left and he sat at the desk

"I guess I'm the president of the United States" he smiled

"Yeah" I smiled

"With my amazing First Lady" He smiled

The assistant came back with everyone about 2 hours later. Nate ran over to me. I picked him up and held him around my waist.