Chapter 57

2 months later

Haley was 5 months. She's gotten huge and she's starting to crawl. The hospital was finally finished and the kids were home with their tutors. Mer and I had to come into the hospital today to meet with the staff. Our scrub colors were a dark purple color. I kind of liked them a lot. Meredith was chief of the hospital and I was working under her. I mean I'm not complaining because we both still get offices, but she works a lot now and I miss her, the kids miss her too. I feel like she wants this though. We didn't really have a lot of surgical equipment yet so for now we were mostly a ER hospital. I left Addison with this pregnant woman with abdominal pain. I went up to Mer's office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in" she said

I opened the door and Cristina and Alex were talking with her.

"Hey give us a second" she told them

They got up and started laughing. They left the room and shut the door behind them.

"You look good in purple" she smiled standing up

I walked over to her and kissed her lips. I wrapped my arms around her and deepened the kiss. She opened her mouth and I slowly put my tongue into it. Our tongues started dancing together and she moaned into my mouth. I leaned her down a little bit and put my tongue down her through. This was a very soft, wet kiss. I missed this. We pulled away out of breath and I held her stand up straight. She was losing her balance. She smiled and sat down.

"What was that for" she smiled

"I miss my wife" I said sitting down in front of her next to the desk.

I put my hand out and she grabbed it.

"I miss you too" she said

"I can't get up for awhile" I smiled awkwardly as I put my hand on my crotch

"You know. I can take care of that" she smirked

"Really?" I asked

"Yea" she smirked

"Wait no, I don't want you to do that because if you do that then I'd want to do it to you" I said

"You can do whatever you want to me when we're home alone, Dr. Shepherd" she smirked

"You're so hot when you say that" I said standing up

She got off of her chair and I walked over to her. She got under the desk. I sat in the chair and scooted myself into the desk more. She started undoing my tie on my pants. She slid them down a little and took my penis out of my boxers. She immediately started. She held it against my stomach and started from the base. She licked up and spit onto my tip. She put all of me into her mouth and started bobbing up and down. Slurp noises were very vibrant. She used her hand and started moving it up and down with her mouth. It created amazing friction that felt way too good. I put my hand on the back of her hair and she started going faster with her movements.

"I love it when you do that" I said grabbing a tighter grip onto her hair.

She went faster and used her hands to deep throat me

"Mmm I love that too" I whispered

She looked up at me while she deep throated me. This was so hot. I bit my lip. I knew that I was close. I moved her head faster and heard the door. I looked up

"Dr. Grey I have the X-rays that you needed" he said opening the door and looking at me.

"Oh you're not Dr. Grey" he said

Mer started massaging my balls and it was about to send me over.

"She's um- walking around" I stuttered