Chapter 44

1 day later

It was night time. About 8pm. It was dark outside and I was putting the kids to bed. I turned the hall light off and went to Haley's room. She was the last one to put to sleep. She finally went to sleep and I walked out. I shut the door and walked a little bit. I saw something. It was Meredith. She was walking towards me.

"Ready for bed?" I asked

She put her hand on my chest and pushed me against the wall

"Oh wow, Mer don't get me wrong, I love this, but the kids are in there rooms right next to us" I whispered

I put my hand on the top of her head and she bent down. She sat on her knees and tied her hair up. She put her hand on my belt and took it off. She looked up at me

"Want me to stop" she asked in a whisper

"No" I whispered hoarsely

I cleared my throat and she pulled my pants and boxers down. She put my whole penis into her mouth. She was sucking up and down it. The hand that I had on the top of her head, I tightened it to help her movements. I pulled her head back a little and got off the wall. I bent down and grabbed the back of her head. I started thrusting inside of her mouth. I started grunting as I thrusted inside of her. I slowed down and let her continue. She used her hand and pushed me by my stomach back against the wall. She went faster as she sucked on my penis.

"Mmm like that" I moaned softly closing my eyes

She sucked slowly and spit. She went faster. I felt myself about to release into her mouth. I tightened my grip on her hair and started moving her faster. I released my seed down her throat and she moaned. I took my penis out of her mouth and she got up. She took her hair out of her bun and started walking away.

"Come here" I demanded in a whisper

She turned around and walked to me. She put her finger on my bottom lip and traced it. She leaned up and started kissing my lips. I started sucking on her bottom lip. I picked her legs up and she wrapped them around my waist. I walked her into our bedroom, still not breaking the kiss. I shut the door and locked it. I walked her back to the bed and laid her down. I slowly pulled away from the kiss. I turned her over so that she was on her stomach. She sat up and I took her shirt off. I put my hands on her pants and slowly took them off. I took her panties off.

"Fuck" I whispered seeing her whole body

I wanted to dig in so quickly. I went in and started licking her folds. She moaned as she was on all fours. I stuck my fingers inside of her. I started thrusting. She was already really wet. I went into the bed and was directly behind her. I started kissing her back. I rubbed down her spine and started sucking on every part of skin that was on the back of her body. I took my fingers out of her and put them next to her mouth. She sucked them clean. I positioned myself at her folds and put my hands on her back. I slowly went in. She moaned as I went all the way inside of her. I let her get use to me and started thrusting slowly. I rubbed my hand up her back and went to the back of her neck. I pushed her head down into the sheets to suppress her moans from what I'm about to do to her. I went faster and lifted her leg up. I wrapped it around the back of my neck and put my hand by her clit. I could feel myself stretching her. I held her hole and tightened it around my penis. I thrusted hard inside of her. I let go and put my finger on her clit. I started rubbing in slow circles. She started moaning loudly into the sheets. She gripped the sheets with her hands. I took her other leg and wrapped it around the one that was behind my neck. She was basically holding herself up with just her arms. I put my hands on her waist and started going faster. I put my hands on her shoulders and slowly pushed myself deeper inside of her. I put my hand on her head and pushed her deeper in the sheets. She whimpered a little. I sat up a little and started thrusting harder inside of her. I felt her walls tighten up, this caused me to release inside of her. I held her waist with other hand and went faster. She released and I let her ride it out. I was breathing really hard. Her body was spasming and weak. Her arms gave out and she fell flat onto the bed. I fell on top of her. I took her legs off of the back of my neck and slowly put them down. She was really weak. I pulled out of her and buried my head into her back. I wrapped my arms around the front of her stomach and pulled her more into the center of the bed. I held her tight as we tried catching our breaths. I kissed her back and went to her cheek. I sucked on her cheek.