Chapter 6

We went out of the room and went to the girls room. I grabbed 2 bags and threw their clothes in. We made it a little organized and neat as best as possible, but we didn't have a long time. We packed their clothes and I grabbed Zola's little tiger she sleeps with. I held onto it. I went to Bailey's room. I grabbed a bag and packed his clothes. Mer went to the kids play room to pack their toys. I grabbed all the kids bags and brought them out to the living room. I went into the play room and it was almost all packed. The kids were still in there.

"Hey zola" I said smiling and she turned around

I held the tiger out in my hand. Her face lit up and she got up. She ran to me and I handed her the giraffe.

"You guys come here too" I said to Bailey and Ellis.

They got up and came to me. I walked them out to the living room and gave them their iPads. They sat on the couch playing on them. I went back to the play room and helped Mer. All I wanted to do is be with her and never let her go. I started thinking about us and started laughing.

"What's so funny" she laughed

I turned around and looked at her. I walked over to her and kissed her lips.

"Thinking about the stuff we're going to do to each other" I smirked

I kissed her lips again and walked back to the kids toy chest

"Oh" she laughed

We packed the toys and took the boxes she used out in the living room. The last room was Mer's room. I walked in and it looked lonely. I sighed and helped her get her clothes into a suitcase. We were finally finished and I brought all the boxes and bags out to the car while Mer stayed in the room with the kids. I went back up to the room.

"You guys ready" I asked the kids

"Yeahhhh" they all yelled

Mer and I started laughing. I went over to Ellis and picked her up. I held her around my waist. I held Zola's hand and she held Baileys. Baileys hand was holding Merediths. We all went downstairs and my dropped her key off at the main desk. We walked out to the car and Mer got into the drivers seat. I put all the kids in the back and buckled them up. I went into the passenger seat and Mer started driving to the airport. On the way I called a private plane in. We were going to Australia. We got to the airport and some people came and helped us with our bags. We went through customs and went down to the private planes. They put our luggage on board and I put my sunglasses on. I went behind the kids as we were walking up the steps. Just in case they fell I could catch them. I helped them up and we got into the plane. The kids sat down and I handed them their iPads. They all put headphones on. I sat down and Mer was sitting next to me. I put my arm around her neck and she rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead. We were sitting in the middle seat on the left side and the kids were in the back.

"Dr. Shepherd" the flight attendant asked

"Yes" I questioned

"Take off will be in 15 minutes" she said

"Ok thank you" I told her.

"I really don't want to let you go" Mer whispered

"Me neither" I whispered playing with the top of her hair

15 minutes later

We started taking off. I quickly went to the kids seats and sat next to them. I forgot about turbulence. I held them with my arms because I didn't want anything bad to happen to them. The plane started shaking and Ellis was really scared. I felt her tug at the bottom of my shirt. I looked down at her sweet little face and wrapped my arm around her. The plane shook a lot more and I wrapped my other arm around zola and Bailey. We finally started flying smoothly. I kissed Bailey and Zola's foreheads. I picked Ellis up and went over to mer. I sat Ellis in the seat across from us which was facing us.