Chapter 59

4 months later

Meredith has been in a mood lately. I keep joking with her that she's pregnant and she keeps saying that she's not. It was almost Haley's birthday. We've been getting unicorn stuff ready along with a bunch of pink stuff. She really loves unicorns. I don't like all of this pink stuff, but I want to give my daughter such a good birthday. I just got my hair cut shorter because I already know that all of the girls are going to put tiaras on me. We went to the store to get more stuff for Haley's party. We got 2 different jumpies. 1 is a slide and the other is just a plain jumpie. We went home and I went into the backyard. I started cleaning the pool. It took awhile, but I did it. I started cleaning everything out here and I cut the grass. It was perfect to set up Haley's party here.

1 week later

I was getting the stuff ready outside for Haley's birthday. I went back and grabbed some plates. Moms started showing up with their kids that Mer met at the park and at baby daycare. I walked outside and started grilling. All the moms were talking together and the kids were playing on the jumpies. I put my baseball hat on because it was pretty hot out here. I looked over and all the moms were staring at me. They started smiling. I smiled back and waved. They started going crazy. I started laughing and looked down at the hot dogs. I flipped everything and grabbed a tin foil. I started heating all of the buns up and everything finished. I was putting everything on the tin foil so that people could grab whatever they wanted. I felt a hand on my back and turned around.

"Hey" I said kissing her lips

"Can you come with me" she said

"Yeah of course" I said turning the grill off.

The moms were still watching me.

"Burgers and hot dogs are done" I said turning around and walking into the house with Mer

We walked upstairs.

"What's happening" I asked

She didn't say anything. We walked into our bedroom then bathroom. She had four pregnancy tests on the sink. They were all positive. I put my hands on my face and sighed. I took them off and looked at her.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't think-" I said and she cut me off

"We shouldn't have joked about it" she smiled

"Are you happy about this" I asked

"I mean we have a lot of them" she said

I stood up and put my hands on her waist

"I've always told you that I wanted a big family" I whispered leaning down to her lips.

I looked back into her eyes and down at her lips. I turned my head and shut my eyes. Our lips touched and I put my hand on the back of her head. I deepened the kiss and helped her get onto the sink.

"Hey guys-" we heard and I pulled away from the kiss

I put my head into her lap and she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Hey Amelia" she said as Amy walked through the door

"Oh I'm-" she said and stopped

"Is this" she said and I knew that she saw the tests

"Yes but don't tell anyone because we just found out" Mer said

I wrapped my hands around her. I started kissing her thigh.

"Leave us alone Amy" I said sucking on Mer's thigh

"You know, I would love to but Haley's about to blow out the cake. She's already been eating pieces from it and she won't wait any longer. She's throwing a fit" Amy said