Chapter 37

I got up and I was naked. She was drinking her coffee and watching me.

"Did you pump a lot" I asked

"Twice, but I'm going to do it about another time just to be sure" she said

"Why did you drink that much. I mean I wouldn't say anything but you're breastfeeding" I asked

"Derek it's only once in a while. I always pump extra after. I'm not going to do anything that'll hurt Haley" she said

I walked over to her and kissed her lips. I back up and walked away. I went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and the pressure was going everywhere. I felt hands around my waist and turned around. She was naked.

"Mmm even better" I whispered picking her legs up

I walked us into the shower and walked her back into a wall above one of the pressure spots. I started kissing her lips and she opened her mouth. I stuck my tongue down her throat and she moaned as my member gazed her folds. I started hitting her leg with it. She started smiling while I kissed her. I slid my member inside of her and thrusted into her. I pulled her down more and stepped back as I thrusted hard and fast. The pressure of the water was going inside of her on the other side mixing with my pleasure to her. She was moaning loudly. I kept kissing her hard to try and suppress it. I backed up and she put her hands on the back of my neck. I put my hand on the back of her head and pushing her face into my shoulder. I went harder inside of her and turned the pressure higher in the shower. I could feel her. She was really close. I went faster inside of her. I wasn't close yet. I kept going fast and felt her release as the tension grew. I knew she was fragile right now, but I didn't care. I kept going fast inside of her as she was being pleasured from both sides. I went really hard until I felt her again. Her second orgasm caused me to have mine. My leg started spasming. I held her here for along time. I didn't want to let go. Our breathing started to stabilize. I lifted her up and put her feet onto the floor. She limped passed me and started washing her hair with shampoo. I started washing mine on the opposite side of her. I got finished with my shower before her. I got out and grabbed a towel. I dried my body and fixed my hair. I brushed my teeth. I walked out and put boxers on. I put a blue t shirt on and laid on the bed. I texted Addison.

"Hey what time are you coming to dinner tonight. We have a big thing to tell you" I texted

I invited her to the dinner after the meeting yesterday. I was going to ask if she wanted to be an OB in this hospital that we are building. Mer walked out of the bathroom. She looked so good. Her body was glowing. I couldn't stop looking at her

"Are you alright" she smiled in her groggy voice

I didn't realize I was smiling really hard. I cleared my throat.

"Yeah I- I'm fine" I said looking away

I felt myself getting hard. I put my hands over the blanket by my crotch.

"You need help?" she laughed

"I- no" I said blushing

She nodded and walked over to the dresser. She grabbed a black see through one piece bodysuit and put it on.

She walked over to me and kissed my lips

"I'm wearing this tonight" she said

"No you are not because we are having dinner with everyone" I laughed grabbing her legs

I pulled her onto my lap.

"I can still wear it under my dress" she smirked

"I wouldn't be able to hold myself back" I said kissing her neck