Part 4

1 week later

"Derek" Renee yelled in my bedroom

I quickly jumped up because she sounded worried

"Derek they have her" she yelled

"What" I said confused

"Meredith" she said

I quickly woke up and jumped out of bed

"What. What do you mean" I said

"The secret service is in Seattle trying to get her because that stupid text you sent. They are trying to take her and your kids" she said

I started panicking. She was freaking me out.

"Have they found her yet" I asked scared

"Not yet" she said holding her baby bump

I started hyperventilating and I had to sit back down. I started to control my breathing.

"What are they going to do if they find her" I asked looking up into her eyes

"Either kill her or trap her until your contracts done" she said walking over to me

She rubbed her fingers through my curls

"Just go. Give me a minute" I said putting my head into my hands

I tried to pull myself together again when she came in

"Derek they killed her" she blatantly said

"WHAT" I yelled

"I just got word" she said with her fake tears

"Go. GET OUT" I yelled slamming the door in her face.

I punched a hole in the wall. I could kill someone right now. They took the love of my life away and my kids. Where are our kids? I threw my dresser on the ground and found something in the wall. I opened the little hatch on the wall and took out a bag. There were 2 pills. The bag was dusty and I blew it off. I tried to read the words on it.

Cyanide

I quickly put the bag in my pocket and lifted the dresser back up.

4 years later

It's been 4 years since Meredith died. Renee and I have a little girl, but we don't get to see her often. She's a mini Renee and I'm glad she doesn't look like me. She has my dark black hair though. I hid the cyanide away and was waiting for a perfect time. I've been 2 years too late. I don't know what to do without Meredith. I don't even know who has my kids. I think Amelia does, but I don't know. I've been living a lie here.  I woke up feeling refreshed. I took a shower and shaved. I got dressed in my black suit and grey button up shirt. I put on a black tie. I walked downstairs and Renee was eating. I went over to her and kissed her lips. I had more freedoms now and I can go in the backyard. I could also walk to the car myself. I kind of accepted this new life because without Meredith I didn't have anyone to go back to. I mean my kids, but I know they are better off. When I get out of here, I will find them, they are Meredith and I's kids. There is nothing in the world better than that. I grabbed some eggs and started eating them. I felt a little dizzy. I found out they were drugging me in the food a couple days ago, so I wouldn't eat large amounts of it. I walked outside to the car and waited for Renee. She finally came and we drove to the research facility. We were finally close to curing autism. We walked in and I went to do some of my research and also some digging. I've been practicing hacking for quite some time now. No one was in the room, so I used a government authorized computer. I put my flash drive in it and hacked through the files that I could. I started my download. I looked at all the video files and data. Until I came across one of Renee. It was downloading to my hard drive.

"August 18 2019" she said in the camera.

She moved out of the way and I saw Meredith chained up. She was badly beaten. Renee took a whip and started whipping her leg. She took a wooden board and knocked her across the face. I felt tears running down my face as I heard the cries and screams from Meredith. Renee has been doing this the whole time. I watched Meredith get beaten until she passed out. Renee came to the camera.

"Derek I will make you fall in love with me. I will make you think that she's dead" she said and guys came and took Meredith away

"We are sending her back for the chase. If we find her, she will be dead" she said and the camera ended

I waited for all the documents to download and they finally did. I took the flash drive and put it in my jacket pocket. I quickly took my water bottle and put the cyanide in it crushed up. Renee came in.

"Here you thirsty" I asked

"Very. Thanks" she said taking the water

"So I've been going-" I said and she passed out

I did it. I started smiling. I laid her on the ground and felt her pulse. Nothing. I was free. I can find Meredith. I grabbed her body and drug her to the open windows. I threw her out and she landed in a dumpster. We were only 1 story high. I walked out and the security guard looked at me.

"She's dead" I said

He look confused and ran into the room. I started walking away to the gym. I put my boxing gloves on and started hitting the dummy. Someone came in. I looked. It was the president.

"Derek" he asked

I kept hitting

"What" I said hitting the dummy more.

"Good job" he said clapping

His secret service started clapping with him.

"You have 24 hours to leave this country or we will haunt you down and kill you" he said

I quickly threw my gloves off. I ran out the door. They wouldn't drive me. I ran 5 miles to the airport. I bought a ticket and went on a plane. We landed in Seattle 5 hours later. I went to the dream house. Everything was torn up inside. It was crazy in there. I looked for anything from Meredith.