Chapter 55

I woke up and she was taking a shower. I felt the spot that she was laying in and it was still warm. I was freezing. I put my head on the warm spot and fell back to sleep. I woke up to a door opening. Mer walked out of the bathroom. She had a robe on and her hair was wet.

"Do you want to go to the beach" she smiled noticing that I was staring at her

"Sure, do you want to get breakfast first?" I asked

"It's too late for that but I would love to get lunch" she said

"What time is it" I asked

"One" she said

"I have been asleep forever" I said

"I let you sleep because you look like you needed it" she smiled walking over to me.

I sat up and she leaned down. I pulled the side of her robe and pulled her on top of me.

"I did need it" I whispered looking at her lips

"I'm glad" she whispered leaning down

I attacked her lips. I ran my hands through her wet hair.

"Wait" she said pulling away out of breath

"I'm really hungry" she said

"Okay" I said

She got off of me and I watched her put her bikini on. I got up and put my swim trunks on. I put a t shirt on and she put a tank top and shorts on. I grabbed my phone and went to grab my cooler. I put drinks and sandwiches into it. We walked out of the room. I held her hand. We walked to the beach and went to the outdoor restaurant that was there. We sat down at the bar and ordered pina coladas. We ordered some seafood. We finished everything and went down to the beach. We put our beach towels, umbrella, and cooler down by the water, but far enough away. Mer took her shirt and pants off. She was wearing her bikini. I took my shirt off and grabbed her hand.

"Derek no" she laughed knowing what I was about to do

I started smirking at her

"Put that away" she smiled

I walked close to her ear

"Which part" I whispered biting the bottom of her ear softly

I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up. I ran into the ocean. I went far from the shallow part. She was laughing hard. I threw her in and she started splashing the water at me. I grabbed her arms and put them down. I put her hand on my shorts. The beach wasn't packed today. I put her hand up to my thigh. I swam closer and kissed her lips. She put her wet hands on my face. I pulled away and grabbed someone's surfboard that was next to me. I swam farther into the ocean. Mer grabbed one and we started surfing. We played around for a couple hours. We got out of the water and went under the umbrella. We sat on our towels. We were burnt, we forgot to wear sunscreen.

"Your fried" I smiled grabbing a sandwich out of our cooler

"You are too" she smiled grabbing water

We ate for a little and decided to go back to the hotel. We walked to our room and walked in. I was really exhausted. Mer and I took a cold shower together. We put our pajamas on and ordered room service. I turned the lights off and turned on a horror movie. We were laying on our bed. I wrapped my arm around her back and she put her head on to my shoulder. Our room service finally came and we started eating in our bed as we watched the movie. I started falling asleep. I finally fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and started having a dream.

I walked out onto the beach.

"Derek honey turn around" she said

I turned around