Chapter 2

I walked upstairs and went to my bedroom. Well I kind of just picked it because it had suits in it. I walked in and locked the door. I fell onto the bed and started thinking about all the memories with Mer. I want to watch our kids grow up and I really hope that we made another one because I know she missed me, but I miss her a lot more. I started crying thinking about the last moment I had with her. We were working and everything was so bright and shiny. Now I'm stuck here cheating on her feeling dull and lifeless. I hate it. I don't want my family to get hurt, so I can't leave. My contract for DC is 5 years. 5 years without Merediths touch and without watching my kids grow up. I cried until I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and went into the shower. I started thinking about the shower that we took together before I got kidnapped. The way her arms felt on my body. The way her insides felt against me. I loved being inside of her. She was amazing especially with our showers. I washed my hair and body. I got out and dried myself up. I looked at my face in the mirror and I was a wreck. I shaved my face and brushed my teeth. I put gel in my hair and fixed it. I walked out of the bathroom and put my black suit on. I was wearing a light blue button up shirt and my blue and black tie that I loved. Meredith got it for me and I could almost still smell her. I put my black suit jacket on and walked out of the room. I went downstairs and there was a whole buffet of breakfast. Renee was already eating. I grabbed a plate and started eating waffles. I was in the middle of eating my waffles when I realized that I still have to have sex with Renee until she got pregnant.

1 week later

We have been going at it all day everyday for the past week. This was disgusting. If I ever get out of here and Mer is okay with our kids. I'm definitely moving with her to Europe or Australia. I was doing my research in the office and Renee came up to me.

"Are you ready" she asked

"For what" I said looking up at her

The look in her eyes made me want her. Why was I feeling like this. I got up and put my hands on her face. She looked at me confused. I leaned down slowly and she leaned in. I kissed her lips. I started sucking on her bottom lip and her tongue grazed my lip. I backed away out of breath and she smiled at me. I realized the look she gave me looked like. It looked like my watching me on the first night we met. The first day I fell in love with her.

"I see if I'm pregnant today" she said wiping her mouth

I nodded and sat back down. I kept working on my research.

"You know-" she said putting her finger on my hand

She rubbed her finger over my hand and said

"We can keep doing this" she smiled

"No" I said to her focusing my face on the computer screen.

"Do you want to know if you're going to be a father to our baby" she said

"I am never going to be a father to that kid. I already have kids with the love of my life" I said

"Enough with Meredith already. She's probably already dead so-" she said and stopped talking

What did she just say to me.

"WHAT" I spat standing up

I looked her into her eyes

"Sorry I didn't-" she said and I immediately stopped her

"Tell me now" I demanded

"The government went out to look for them" she said

I felt my eyes water. I walked away and went to the bathroom and slammed the door and sobbed loudly. I can't do this anymore. Why didn't I listen to mer when I had the chance. I put her and our kids in danger. I should've just stayed with her since the beginning. I cried for about an hour and washed the tears off my face and looked at my puffy eyes. I walked out of the room and walked outside the office. I went to all the fellows who were doing their research. I looked through the glass door at them in the lab. Someone came up behind me.

"Hey" she said

I turned around

"I'm pregnant" she smiled

"Well you better be because of how much we've been doing it" I smiled

She smiled at me. I remembered how much Mer and I tried for a baby. It was hard for her to get pregnant and it took this woman a couple days. She was like some sort of fertile magnet. She put her hand on mine and held it. I tangled our fingers together.

"I still don't want to be the father" I said genuinely

"I understand" she said

"I mean it's my kid and I'll love it, but I don't want to remember this" I said looking into her bright blue eyes

She leaned up to me and I leaned down. I kissed her lips. I held her waist with one of my hands and pushed myself deeper into her. I backed away and let her go.

"Can I leave here now" I asked

"No because you can't leave your contract remember" she said

I sighed and walked away. I went back to my office and finished my research for the day. I was escorted by security and we went to my new house. I walked in and they locked the doors again. I went straight to bed because I couldn't deal with anyone anymore.

I'm honestly really loving this book😭😭😭 ayooo not to brag or anything🤪🤪

But anyways so I already have an amazing ending to this book AHHH SO MANY IDEAS it may or may not end with merder😏😭