Chapter 47

1 day later

We finally arrived back in Australia. We were wearing different clothes. We had to wait to get tickets because they didn't have them when we got to the airport last night. We got into my car and I started remembering about who was in Meredith's car. We arrived home and her car was gone. I texted Addison. I put the helmet that I took into the back seat.

"Meredith" I said tearing up as I got out of the car

She got out and looked at me. I turned around not facing her and started puking.

"Derek?" She asked walking over to me

I put my hands on my knees and kept throwing up. She was rubbing my back.

"The person who was in your car was Nancy" I said throwing up again

"The body?" She asked

"Yes" I said groggily

I took deep breaths. Someone started calling my phone. Mer grabbed it from my back pocket.

"Hello" she asked

I wiped my mouth with my shirt

"Yes thank you addy. We're here" she said hanging up the phone

She handed it to me and I put it in my pocket

"She's bringing the kids over and she took my car to one of her friends" she said

"Good" I said

"I can't wait to see my kids" I said walking away

I walked in the house and went upstairs. I went into my bathroom and turned it on cold. I undressed and got in. I sat down in the back corner holding my knees. I started crying softly. I put my head on my legs. I heard the door open. I looked up and she looked down at me. She started smiling. She walked in fully clothed and bent down in front of me. She held me tight as the water hit us. I wrapped my arms around her back and started crying into her chest. She buried her head into the side of mine. I grabbed her shirt and kept crying.

"It's okay" she whispered

I sobbed into her chest until I could catch my breath. I pulled away from the hug.

"Are you okay now" she asked moving my hair from my face

"Yeah" I smiled as I sniffled

"Okay" she nodded

She got up and helped me up. I looked down at her soaking wet body.

"Take your clothes off" I said

"What" she asked

"I said take them off" I said unbuttoning her pants

"Fine" she said taking her shirt off.

She threw it out of the shower and I took her pants off. She took her bra and panties off. I looked up and down her.

"Wow" I said

I picked her up and brought her to the back of the wall. I started kissing her lips.

"Mmm Mer" I moaned into her mouth

I felt her hand massaging my balls. I bit her lip.

"You ready" I asked

"Mmhm" she said

I slowly slid into her and she winced a little. I moaned at the tightness of her. I started bouncing her with my thrusts. I held a tighter grip on her legs as I thrusted harder inside of her. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and I spread her legs. I went faster and deeper. I kept my pace and felt her walls tighten. We both released at the same time. I took her off of me and walked under the shower head. I started washing my hair. I finished and washed my body. I got out and grabbed a towel. I brushed my teeth and put gel in my hair. I wrapped the towel around my waist. I was about to shave and got a phone call. I picked it up.