Chapter 33

"I fucking hate you" she said about to punch me in the face

I grabbed her hands and started crying. I let her go

"You don't mean that" I said with a tear coming down my eye

"No you're right. I can't hate you because you're the freaking love of my life derek" she said

She tried to walk away and I grabbed her arm.

"Let go of me" she said turning around

I looked down at her lips and back up to her eyes. She attacked my lips and I rubbed my hands on her back. I pushed her back into the door and started aggressively kissing her lips. I stuck my tongue down her throat.

"DEREK AND MEREDITH" I heard Amelia yell

I backed away from Mer and looked up. Amelia was looking down at us.

"You know. If you weren't my brother I'd be eating popcorn right now. But this is gross. Take it somewhere else" she said

I looked down at Meredith and backed up. I sat on the beach chair outside. I started breathing deeply and she was in front of the door. I had to get this anger out of me someway. I got up and walked over to her. We couldn't do it in the house because we would make too much noise. I grabbed her hand and dragged her inside.

"Der-" she said

"Just shut up" I snapped

I shut the door and went to the front door. We walked out and I put her in my car. I drove to a spot up the hill on the road. It was by a cliff. I looked at her and she looked down at my lips. She climbed on top of me and I moved the seat back. I started kissing her lips and she arched her back on the steering wheel. I took her shirt off. It was raining outside. She rubbed her hands through my hair and started kissing my neck. She started grinding against me. She sucked on both sides of my neck. I moaned as she went harder on my neck. She went to my lips.

"Get in the back" I said

She got off of me and went into the backseat. I decided to make it up to her because I could see where she's coming from. And because I didn't want to heard her. She just had a baby. I sighed and went to the backseat. I hovered over her and put my hands on her cheeks. I leaned down and started kissing her lips. I wanted to take things slower. I slid her sweatpants down. She took my belt off. I started laughing. I leaned down and started kissing her neck. She unbuttoned my pants and stuck her hand in my boxers. I moaned into her ear. I took her hand out and held it above her head. I sat up and took my pants off. I took my shirt off and put my hands on her back. I took her bra off.

"Derek I'm breastfeeding" she whispered

"Right I'm sorry. Do you want to keep doing this" I asked

"Yes I feel good today" she said

I nodded and slowly rubbed her nipples. She moaned loudly. I sucked down her body and went to her folds. I put my fingers in her panties. I put my tongue inside of her from the side. I thrusted slowly and took my tongue out. I took her panties off and kissed up her body. I went to her lips.

"Do you have a condom" she whispered knowing since she just had a baby her hormones were going at a faster speed

"Yes" I said

I went to the front seat and grabbed a condom out of my glove box. She took it and I started kissing her lips. She opened it and I felt her slide it on my member. She slid my member across her folds causing her to moan. She put my tip inside of her and I held the back of her. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed myself a little deeper inside of her. I didn't want her head to hit the door.