Chapter 30

The next morning I woke up. Mer was asleep. Her head was resting on my chest. She drooled a little bit. I started smiling. I looked over at Haley and she was still asleep.

"Mmm" Mer mumbled

"Hi" I whispered moving her hair out of her face

"Where's Haley" she said immediately sitting up

"Mer it's okay. She's right beside you" I said

She turned her head and looked at the bassinet.

"Ugh she's so beautiful" she said

"She is" I smiled

"Bailey's mad" I laughed

"He'll get over it" she smiled

She picked Haley up and held the binkie in Haley's mouth. She started waking up. She opened her eyes and they were so beautiful. A little Meredith with my eyes, she's perfect. She latched on to Meredith. I wrapped my arm around her back. I kissed the side of her head and turned the tv on. I started watching spongebob. I grabbed my phone and saw that Amelia texted to see if Mer was up to see the kids.

"Mer do you want to see the kids" I asked

"Are they here now" she asked

"In about 30 minutes" I said

"Ok yes I would love to see them" she said

I nodded and texted Amelia back. Lexie was done eating and she wiped her mouth off. She handed her to me and I burped her. I held a binkie in her mouth. She started sucking on it. Mer grabbed a pair of clothes from her baby bag. Tonight we were going home. I kissed her tiny little head and handed her back to Meredith. She changed her. Amelia came in with the kids and I took Haley. The kids got into the bed.

"You guys wanna hold her?" I asked

"Yes" Zola said

I gave her to Zola and helped her hold Haley's head up. The kids were watching her. Lexie was playing with Haley's hair. This was adorable. I turned spongebob up for them and they kept watching. Zola fell asleep with Haley in her arms and I took her from her. Mer wrapped her arms around the kids. Amelia took Haley from me and started walking around with her. I pulled a chair next to Meredith and held her hand. We waited for Addison and she finally came in.

"You guys are ready to go and Meredith if you feel any pain inside of you let me know as soon as possible" she said

"Ok" Mer said

She left the room and I got up. The kids were awake and I picked Lexie up. I held her around my waist and helped the kids down. I grabbed the baby bag and Amelia came in the room. She put Haley in her little baby carrier and held it. I put Lexie down and she ran over to Amelia. Amelia and handed me Haley's carrier. I held it.

"Okay you guys are going to go with Amelia and your mom, Haley, and I are going to meet you all" I said bending down to the kids.

I hugged them and got back up

"Come on guys" Amelia said

They all left and i put a blanket over Haley because it was snowing outside. I helped Mer change into her clothes because she couldn't bend down that much. She sat in her wheelchair and I pushed her along with holding Haley and the baby bag. We went outside and Mer didn't have a coat. I took mine off and wrapped it around her. We got to the car and Mer got into the bag. She helped me secure Haley's seat in. I went to the drivers side and turned the car on. I shut the door. I brought the wheelchair back into the hospital and ran to the car. The snow started coming quicker. It's weird because it doesn't snow in Australia. This hospital was in the hills which was closer to the snow. I pulled out of the hospital and the closer I got to the house the snow would stop coming. We finally got to the house and Amelia wasn't there yet. I helped Mer inside and I took Haley into our room. This pregnancy was different. Mer usually didn't hurt this bad because Haley's room is upstairs. She couldn't walk up there. Haley was asleep, so I put her in her bassinet. It was pretty chilly outside today, but where we live it's usually hot. I walked out of the room and Mer was laying on the couch. The tv was on and she was sleeping. I wrapped a blanket over her and pecked her lips. I started getting a phone call. I quickly grabbed my phone and answered it. I walked outside.

"Hello" I said

"Hey what do you want to eat" Amelia said

"Honestly I'm up for anything. I bet Mer's really hungry, but I don't want to wake her" I said

"Okay well I know what she wants. I'm getting Buffalo Wild Wings" she said

She hung up the phone. I went back inside and picked Mer up. I brought her into our bedroom and laid her in bed. I made sure not to bend her that much because she'd hurt worse than she already is. I pulled the blanket over her and brought Haley's bassinet closer to her. I left the room and shut the door. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed some orange juice. I poured a glass and drank some. I waited for Amelia and the kids to get back. She opened the door and the kids ran in.

"Can we see Haley" Ellis asked

"She's sleeping right now but when she's done you guys can all spend time with her" I said tickling her little stomach

She started laughing which made me laugh. She ran away and I went over to Amelia. She took the boxes of wings and celery out along with some drinks.

"Grab plates" she said

I nodded and grabbed some plates. She took them and put wings on each of them. I took Lexie's plate and cut the wings up into small pieces. They all came and took their plates. I put Lexie in a high chair and put her plate on it. She started eating with her fingers. Everything was messy. I started smiling.

"Can you watch her" I asked Amelia

"Yes. Link should be down soon with scout" she said

I nodded. I grabbed Meredith's plate and went into our bedroom. I shut the door and went over to her.

"Meredith" I whispered

"Mmm" she mumbled

"I know you don't want to, but you have to get up and eat" I said

"Ok" she whispered

She turned over and sat up. I handed her the plate and a bottle of water. I took one of her wings and ate some.

"Hey" she laughed

I started laughing. I ate more of it and licked my fingers off. She started eating. I saw Haley start yawning and stretching

"How's my little girl" I smiled walking over to her

I picked her up and held her in my arms. She fell asleep again and I sat on the edge of the bed with her while Mer was eating.

Ps I'm pretty sure bdubs isn't in Australia😭

Btw I keep messin up Haley and Lexie😭😭 I tried to fix the names but if it looks weird I messed it up🤣