Chapter 53

"I need to get my mental health better for the kids. I don't know how this will work" I admitted

"I'll help you. If you think going somewhere would be good for you then I'll be by your side" she said

I leaned in and kissed her lips

"I love you" I whispered pecking her lips

I wrapped my arm around her back and pushed her down into the bed. I deepened the kiss and rolled on top of her. We started taking each other's clothes off. We took everything off and I made sure to pay attention to her whole body. I went down to her folds and immediately thrusted inside of her. I started sucking and she moaned loudly. I put my hands on her thighs and spread her wider. I went deeper inside of her. I kept my fast thrusts and her walls started closing around my tongue. I kept going and she released into my mouth. I moaned at the taste of her. I swallowed everything up. I climbed up to her face and spit into her mouth. I leaned down and put my tongue into it. I started licking and sucking her mouth. I held her back with my hands and slowly slid into her. She moaned into my mouth. I kept kissing her as I slowly thrusted. I wanted to take this slow. I put my hands on the pillows behind her and had a grip onto them. I started speeding my movements up. I let go of the pillows and grabbed her arms. I held them above her head and tangled our fingers together. I started thrusting hard and she was moaning loudly. I leaned down and kissed her lips while I went hard inside of her. I held her hands tighter.

"Mm this is so good" I whispered

She looked at me and smiled. I started smiling. I went faster and she opened her mouth. I held her hands deep into the pillows and she arched her back more. I went deeper. She moaned loudly as she released. I let her ride it out and released inside of her. I let go of her now red hands. I laid next to her and we were both trying to catch our breaths. I finally caught mine. I got up and took a shower. I brushed my teeth.  I walked out and Mer was still on the bed naked. She looked exhausted. I wrapped my towel tight around my waist. I walked over to her and pulled the blanket over her to cover her body. I kissed her lips. I put boxers and black pants on. I put my red and black coach shirt on. I left the room and went into Bailey's room. He was playing Xbox.

"Hey you have practice in an hour and after that you guys have practice at the gym tonight" I said

"Okay dad" he said shooting people on the game

"Okay" I said leaving the room

I went downstairs and made eggs, bacon, and toast. Mer came down with the kids. I made them all plates and we were eating.

"Meredith" i said

She looked at me

"Everything's good" she said eating her eggs

I nodded and we all finished our food. The kids went upstairs. Mer and I were cleaning up. I grabbed my baseball hat and put it onto my head.

"Are you sure everything's okay" I asked

"Yes you really put in that work" she laughed

"Sorry" I smiled

"No it was great" she smiled

We finished cleaning and I kissed her lips. I backed her into the counter. She hopped onto it and I deepened the kiss.

"Dad" Bailey said running down the steps

I backed up from Mer. I went to the side and saw Bailey

"Hey are you ready" I asked

"Yeah but she keeps begging me to go" he said pointing to the steps