The devil went down to Georgia.

We were making our way to Georgia, with Sam sitting in my car next to me since Dean was annoying him this morning.
"You have a lot of different song on these." He told as he went through my cassette tapes.
"Yeah. Some are from my old man, and what not. If you find one your interested in then feel free to put it on."
"Your not like Dean in that sense."
"How so?"
"He has a rule. Shotgun shuts their mouth while Driver picks the music."
"Oh I am so messing with that." I told making him laugh.
"How are you feeling today after the whole thing?"
"Sore. I did a lot of running and what not. Other then that I'm ok. Kinda used to it."
"You know I'm here if you need to talk to someone. Dean as well."
"Thanks Smurf. Just know that if you need to talk to someone.... I do not care to be that person." I told making us smile and chuckle as he gave me a light push.

"We've got a problem." Dean told as we ate at the diner in town.
"I'm being hunted down by a bunch of people who want me dead?" I asked before taking another bite from my burger.
"No not that. There's only a two queens room left at the motel."
"Dibs on a bed!" Me and Sam exclaimed making him roll his eyes.
"No we are not doing dibs."
"Your just saying that cause you didn't dibs a bed." Sam told making me laugh.
"No, because I created these." He told as he pulled out three wooden sticks.
"Dude did you seriously eat three popsicles for the sticks?"
"No. I just brought a packet. One of them has a pen mark for now till we think of a better way to sort this. The one with the pen mark means that the person gets their own bed." He told as he mixed them under the table so no one could cheat.
Once he thought it was enough he held his hand out in the middle, having us all grab ahold of one.
"On three." Sam told
"God we must look like idiots." I added
"One.... two...... three!" Dean told making us all pull the ones we picked.
I looked at my stick to see there was no pen mark.
'Guess I'm sharing.'
"Got anything Wolfie?"
"For starters I still hate that name, and no I don't so I'm sharing." I told
"Aren't I lucky then." Sam stated as he showed his paddle pop with a pen mark.
"Damn it." Me and Dean groaned as we realised we had to share a bed.
"Oh this is going to be entertaining." Sam told
"I swear to god if you steal the blankets, I'm going to kill you."
"You'll be fine."
"Also no sex in the bed." I added
"What?"
"If you wanna get down and dirty with anyone, man or women, or both if your into that, you go to their place."
"Well then you have to do the same."
"That won't be a problem." I told as I began to have some of my drink.
"Why?"
"Because I don't hook up with people. I haven't since after my family was murdered."
"What?!" They both exclaimed making me shush them.
"Shut the fuck up, people are staring."
"What do you mean you haven't hooked up with anyone?" Dean asked
"I mean I don't have sex with people. Not something I do."
"But what if you need some release?"
"I do what normal people do Dean. Besides I don't think this is an appropriate place for this conversation."
"She's right you know."
"How the hell are we even friends?" Dean asked
"You guys kept showing up in my life. Fucken ask each other."
'God we are such a weird bunch.'