Please read this. (Not an update)

Hello. I understand I haven't really updated due to the fact I'm working on a possible series to do with another character of mine. On with what I gotta say.
Ok as you know, I've made two posts about how I discovered all my works being stolen. And how sucky it is. But this is to do with the website. From a lovely fan called @lunaly6 had actually commented on the second post. The website that has all my works on is a copy basically. Everything Wattpad has, is being copied and posted on there to make it look like a normal site. The reason for this is the copy's are used to hack into peoples devices that don't have any antivirus softwares on. Please do not go to this site so it can not steal all of your personal information, even if it's to help get peoples works down. It's all a trap. Wattpad has tried to take it down, but hasn't been able to. So the only thing we can do is inform people and spread the message about what this websites purpose is. Tag people if you want to help get this message spread. But please don't go there. I'm sorry that I didn't know what the websites purpose was, I wasn't aware this was a thing. I do hope everyone has a good day and thank you for reading this.