Getting through the days.

((Y/n) p.o.v)

"You were mad this night. Haven't heard you been that mad before." She told as she helped bandage my hands.
"I've been mad while I was in there other times."
"But never that mad. I think the closest thing I've heard to you being that level was when you left the boys at the men of letters base."
"Yeah well I had a reason to be mad last night."
"Why do you say that?"
"He was shot because of me. It's my fault that he was shot (f/n)..... he could have died and it would have been my fault."
"Look you can go check on him. I'll even show you the room I put him in."
"Can you?"
"Come on kiddo. The love of your life is this way."
"He isn't the love of my life." I told as I followed after her.
"Yeah sure and my parents didn't disown me as soon as I came out as pansexual to them."
"I can always...."
"Don't even finish that thought."
"Just an offer."
"I know kiddo."
"What ever you say mum."
"I'm not that old kid."
"I know."
She stopped in front of a door and slowly opened it so he didn't wake up. I looked in and saw him hugging the pillow.
"He looks at peace when he sleeps." (F/n) told
"When he is mad he is hot." I told
"And you say you don't love him."
"I don't."
"Come on. Let's, let him sleep and get you something to eat." She told as she quietly shut the door and we left.

(Dean p.o.v)

We were relaxing in the kitchen and we still haven't seen (y/n) at all, since yesterday.
"Dean will you relax. You'll pop a stitch."
"It's the next day and we still haven't seen (y/n)."
"She is fine. She is probably just resting."
"How are you so calm about this?"
"Because we are in safe hands. This is (f/n) surprisingly."
"Where the hell did she get a mansion?!"
"Probably her parents."
(F/n) soon came walking in with a book and made her way over to grab an apple before turning around to leave.
"Ok where the hell is (y/n)?!" I exclaimed towards her.
She stopped and looked up at me and gave a confused look.
"You guys haven't seen her?"
"We haven't." Sam told
"Oh. Did you check the barn?"
"There's a barn?!" I shouted making her smirk.
"She was right. You do look attractive when mad. But yeah it's in the back." She told before leaving again.
"Did you know about the barn?" I asked as I looked towards Sam.
"I did but forgot about it since we weren't exactly given the tour. Also are you just going to ignore the fact that most likely (y/n) told her that."
I then realised what she said but ignored it and just got up from my seat.
"I'm going to the apparent barn that everyone knew but me."

I walked in to hear ac/dc blasting and some legs from under one of the main cars. A smirk grew on my face and I leaned against the car before giving it a light knock.
"Hey." I told
There was some noise that suddenly happened before she spoke
"Shit!"
"You ok?" I asked as she came rolling out and looked up at me.
"Yeah just got surprised that's all." She told before getting up to turn the music down.
"How long have you been out here for?"
"Since around 8 am. I went to check on you first but you were sound asleep so I just got a snack and water before coming out here."
"So you've been working on this car."
"Yep. One of my prize possessions. I got her when I was 16 for my first car. My love for her just doesn't stop growing."
"I wanted to say thank you. For bringing me here to help stop the bleeding and what not."
"Of course. We were close here and what not."
"Want some help on this?"
"Sure. I trust you know your way around cars."
We began to get to work and made small talk here and there when I got curious.
"So where did you learn how to fix cars?" I asked her.
"Oh I was originally planning on being an auto-women. But while I was visiting my folks, they were killed and I've been on the run since. The usual."
"Really?"
"Oh yeah. I mean, yes I probably wouldn't want to be in this life. But if I didn't, I wouldn't have met (f/n) or you guys. Kinda like a mixed positive thing."
"I guess."
'Kinda happy we are doing this.'