On the road again.

((Y/n) p.o.v)

"I'll be fine (f/n)." I stated as I packed my bag for the new case we needed to head to.
"Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean that's three full moons now that you've spent with them." She told making me turn to look at her and pointed.
"No. The first one doesn't count I was in a semi coma."
"Fine then. Two full moons you've spent with them."
"I promise I'll be ok. I'm the least likely to be any type of monster." I told making her let out a sigh.
"Ok then. But you need to be back before the next full moon I do not want a repeat of this time." She told making me nod.
"I promise I'll be safe."
"Good. I'll be downstairs to see you all off." She told before leaving.
'Knowing me..... things will fail big time with us.'

'AND I WAS FUCKEN RIGHT!'
We went sprinting through the forest away from some monsters hunting us. Sadly though I couldn't use my full speed due to not wanting these two to die.
'I hate my life.'
"GREAT PLAN DEAN!"
"SHUT UP SAMMY!"
"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" I exclaimed.
'Really going to hate this.'
I quickly stopped and got the monsters attention before running down a different path so the boys could get away. Thankfully that worked.
'I don't think they'll be happy with this.'
I kept running until I reached a road and I heard the familiar sound of Baby coming towards me. I stood in the middle of the road and waited for the monster to rush towards me for what I had planned. I could see Baby rushing towards me out of the corner of my eye just as the monster rushed towards me. I quickly jumped out of the way so only they hit the monster killing it.
"Well that was easy I guess."
The boys rushed out and I could see Dean was mad.
"What the hell Wolfie?!"
"I helped save your ass! Should I have told you before running? Yes. But I knew I could run quicker if it was just me with the thing."
"You could have died!"
"But you two would've lived and I'm ok with that."
"I can not believe you right now!" He exclaimed before storming off to Baby.
'Unbelievable.'
I quickly lit the monster on fire with Sam just so it was double dead.
'Strange case this was.'