What up boys!

"It's been two months. You haven't heard from her yet?" Sam asked as he looked for any information on the case and I was cleaning some of the shotguns.
"Nothing. You know we don't talk every day right?" I informed making him give me a look which told me he believed otherwise.
"Did you tell her where we are?"
"Of course I did Sammy. She just hasn't messaged me back is all." I told before there was a knock on the door.
"Did you give the room number?"
"No I did not." I told as I grabbed my gun and made my way over.
I quickly opened the door and pointed my gun to see (y/n) giving a confused look as she held food.
"I got food." She informed making us give her a confused look.
"Where the hell have you been?" I asked as I lowered the gun and moved to let her in.
"(F/n) needed me to keep a low profile for a wee bit."
"Those groups still hunting you?" Sam asked as she set the food down and began to take her jacket off.
"Yep. Apparently they were both close so I had to stay at hers till it was clear. Couldn't contact you two in case they somehow copied my phone. Side note, new phone." She told showing it and tossing it into one of the beds.
"So how did you find what room we were in?" I asked as I went back to resting on my bed.
"I saw Baby, and knew you like her close so I just went to all the rooms here, till I either heard or saw you two."
"So what room you staying in?" Sam asked
"None. They are all booked up so I'll have to find a room somewhere else in town."
"Don't be stupid. You can stay here with us." I told
"Alright. You boys got the sticks again?"
"Think so." Sam told as he went to his bag.
He soon found them and mixed them up in his hands before offering us. We all placed a hand on one before (y/n) spoke.
"Ready? On the count of three. One.... Two.... Three!"
We all pulled them and we all saw (y/n) had the red one.
"Guess you boys are sharing." She told as she grinned.
"Son of a bitch." I mumbled making her laugh.
"Now let's eat because I'm starving." She told.